Ex-Thai PM Yingluck reports to coup makers

webfact

She was nominally in charge of the Rice Pledging Scheme - but delegated that responsibilty and was "dumped on" by her subordinates. Since she was nominally in charge she takes the flak!

How many yellow TV members believe that they are good managers and don't delegate? Come on tell the truth!

Remember also that with the Amnesty Bill, Mark and crazy Suthep would also have been pardoned on their murder charges not merely TS on his politically motivated abuse of power/corruption conviction. Wasn't TS's conviction pushed through in absentia by the previous coup mongers?

Crying and saying sorry is no excuse. If you want to be leader of a country you will have to take responsibility, otherwise don't take the job.

Abhisit and Suthep were added to the amnesty bill at a later stage, in the hope they would vote for it then, which was clearly an wrong presumption.

Thaksin's conviction was pushed through in absentia of the accused, who had fled the country.

Perhaps if she'd turned up at a few more meetings. She was a CEO so she must know how they work.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inspite of all the remarks about her here. She DID show up. I must say against all odds. I guess Prayuth has everyone rounded up right now. Now it is time to sit them down. Give them a harsh speech. Close the doors and for the good of the country, work out the differences, find common ground. He surely has a captive audience now!!!!

Everyone? Nothing said about Mark and Suthep so far.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Haven't they already been detained? Were they let go?

Just seen this.

RT@tulsathit: Democrat, Pheu Thai leaders have been let go. PDRC, red leaders remain in custody. via @ktnews

Edited by kimamey

Just hope for the other members in custody that Chalerm isn't the first one to drop his soap in the showers.... cheesy.gif

Just to make things a bit less HEAVY.... giggle.gif

LOL, I got a good laugh out of that.

But I think Chalerm would be pretty safe. After all, you would have to be a pretty sick #$%@ to want the likes of Chalerm. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I honestly expected YL to give some stupid excuses on Facebook. I didn't do it, I'm not the PM anymore, I have been scaked already... etc. etc. Her showing up (and not accompanied by much drama, I assume) is a genuine surprise. And a good one. Also a show she has a bigger 'pair' than wimpy big bro.

Edited by outsider

Ex-PM Yingluck reports to NPOMC
By Digital Content

14008315183423.jpg

BANGKOK, May 23 -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra has reported to the National Peace and Order Maintaining Council (NPOMC) at the Royal Thai Army auditorium in Thewes area, responding to the NPOMC’s order.

Ms Yingluck arrived at the Royal Thai Army auditorium about noon to report to the NPOMC.

Her move was in response to the NPOMC’s order 114 persons, including Thailand's first woman premier, to report to the council.

Prior to Ms Yingluck's arrival, key figures and former cabinet members appeared at the Royal Thai Army auditorium.

Those reporting to the NPOMC in the morning included former acting caretaker premier Niwatthamrong Boonsongphaisan, former foreign minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, former energy minister Pongsak Raktapongpaisal and former deputy prime minister Plodprasop Suraswadi.

Meanwhile, People's Democratic Reform Committee leaders including Anchalee Phaireerak, Buddhipongse Punnakanta, Chumpol Julasai, Nathapol Teepsuwan and Taya Teepsuwan also reported to the NPOMC.

In addition, former prime minister Somchai Wongsawat and his wife Yaowapa, who is a younger sister of ousted premier Thaksin Shinwatra, reported to the council.

In a related development, the NPOMC announced that 155 persons the council wants to report are not allowed to leave the Kingdom, without permission from the NPOMC chief.

Those who do not report to the NPOMC will be looked for and arrested for further prosecution when found.

To create better understanding about the current situation among foreign countries, the NPOMC invited all foreign diplomats, representatives of international organisations to attend meeting at 4pm at the Army Club on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-05-23

Credit must be given where credit is due. She showed up, which is something her brother could learn a thing or two about.

Good for her.

Others had to be detained at the "arranged" meeting. Puts her in a very high profile position with the world watching. Be interesting to see how this unfolds.

How do you know they 'had' to be detained? Some may have turned up anyway if they'd been asked.

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

Err? So you've seen this with your own eyes? Wow. Or do you believe everything you are told???

LMFAO.

Other than his comments on the motive behind passing the 2.2 trillion baht loan bill, everything he said is verifiable.

She was nominally in charge of the Rice Pledging Scheme - but delegated that responsibilty and was "dumped on" by her subordinates. Since she was nominally in charge she takes the flak!

How many yellow TV members believe that they are good managers and don't delegate? Come on tell the truth!

Remember also that with the Amnesty Bill, Mark and crazy Suthep would also have been pardoned on their murder charges not merely TS on his politically motivated abuse of power/corruption conviction. Wasn't TS's conviction pushed through in absentia by the previous coup mongers?

Delegation is a part of leadership, but so is taking responsability when it all goes pear shaped.

• Like 1

Credit must be given where credit is due. She showed up, which is something her brother could learn a thing or two about.

Why wouldn't she show up.

The rest of the world is condemning Thailand for not being a democracy. This is a coup for her and it will give her credibility.

Are you the last man standing who believe it was a democracy under her administration?

Why wouldn't she show up.

The rest of the world is condemning Thailand for not being a democracy. This is a coup for her and it will give her credibility.

the rest of the world? is either totally uninformed, misinformed or just evil

The democratic nations were never going to support a coup as it would be seen as hypocritical. That doesn't mean they liked the last governments version of democracy however.

and you know this how?

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

Indeed. I have to admit, I though she would do a runner to Dubai. But as you stated, perhaps she would like to continue to live in Thailand. So I do give her credit for having the guts to stick around and face the music, something her brother would never do.

Perhaps now she can cut the strings to Dubai completely, and turn State's evidence.

State's evidence...jeez I love this. Remember the way she fingered the other Thaksin lackey's in the rice scam.

Prayuth..."how are you Yingluck"....."it wasn't me General, I will tell you everything" Karma is such a bitch. There will be some seriously concerned Pheau Thai and Dubal criminals right now.

• Like 1

Did they arrest her?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

You are clearly leading a shelterd life where all news in the last year or so is filtered out. Well done you, it no doubt bodes for a much less anxious life, albeit ill informed.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Put the Shins in a chaingang and make them clean up the mess on Utthayan Road they caused. In fact, do that for both groups. Let them clean up their literal messes personally.

5000 BMA cleaners have been clearing up Rachadamnoen today after the whistlers had left.

I didn't expect to see her there today .... but did anybody note down her license plate numbers?

Why? Do you want to check she's paid her tax or do you want to stalk her?

I reckon he fancies a flutter on the lottery. Her vehicle licence plates have been lucky you know wink.png

Put the Shins in a chaingang and make them clean up the mess on Utthayan Road they caused. In fact, do that for both groups. Let them clean up their literal messes personally.

5000 BMA cleaners have been clearing up Rachadamnoen today after the whistlers had left.

And you managed to count all 5,000 of them .Hilarious. Get a life.

Of course Yingluck reported, why not? Prayuth is a fair man. He keeps his promises. All he ever wanted is idiots to find common ground for the benefit of the whole country. They failed. Too many greedy and selfish bastards.

• Like 1

I doubt they were given much chance to clean up like they did in other protest sites as it must feel a bit urgent when armed soldiers ask one to disperse. Of course the Reds did their usual bang up job of being neat and tidy.

Come on you TV members! You can do better than this!

Surely she deserves the death penalty. Everyone one of you knows she is corrupt - indeed, you all people have first-hand evidence that she is guilty and only capital punishment will do. While we are at it, surely all the redshirts deserve capital punishment. Surely? You people know best.

Calm down man, you are making a an even bigger fool of yourself ! biggrin.png

Did they arrest her?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

Err? So you've seen this with your own eyes? Wow. Or do you believe everything you are told???

LMFAO.

Is that the best you've got?

Come on you TV members! You can do better than this!

Surely she deserves the death penalty. Everyone one of you knows she is corrupt - indeed, you all people have first-hand evidence that she is guilty and only capital punishment will do. While we are at it, surely all the redshirts deserve capital punishment. Surely? You people know best.

Ride naked across Bangkok like Godiva.