Facts: Q&A on Thai military coup

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you really want to leave the future of Thailand in the hands of the below.

The PTP conducted the actual coup 3 years earlier when it manipulated the democratic process and imposed a dictatorship. The Thai military and much of the populace recognized this and this is reversing the coup.

This dictatorship is recognized. A democracy has a wide potential base of support but offers weak incentives to the voters. Dictatorship provides stronger incentives which was a 40% above market value on rice to a narrower supporter base which are the rice farmers that make up 7% of the population of Thailand. And the cherry on the cake is it was sold to the below uneducated buffalo by 2 accused terrorists and a communist leader who fled the country to avoid prosecution years ago.

So rest assured when you read about this coup. You are reading about the reversal of the coup by the brutal UDD and the govt it supporters which is run buy an unelected criminal fugitive.

So when the OP suggests how long will this military or DRT (democracy restoration team) rule last in this scenario I say this. As long as it takes for people to understand that an unelectable, accused terrorist, accused mass murderer, criminal fugitive being backed up by 2 other accused terrorists and a communist is not acceptable.

Key reform is education. It is a tool to enrich people and allow them to manipulate the future through democratic means for the betterment of the majority. Not for thaksin. Not for 7%.

Educate the below. Apart from the terrorist element amongst them they are hard working, honest yet simple uneducated and gullible folk. They need our pity and funding for education to break this cycle of dictatorial abuse of power under a guise of democracy. The buffalo deserve to break the cycle of perpetual poverty through unsustainable hand outs the PTP have made them accustomed too.

The General is the key to allow the farmers to break free. Like a child that needs discipline to mould their knowledge of right from wrong the red shirts need the army and will thank them one day for freeing them from a regime they are inadvertently feeding the fire of.

"The General is the key to allow the farmers to break free. Like a child that needs discipline to mould their knowledge of right from wrong the red shirts need the army and will thank them one day for freeing them from a regime they are inadvertently feeding the fire of."

I think you might have something here but witch system do you think is best ?

​1 Reform through labour "LAOGAI" The Chinese tried this on 50 million Chinese with some reported positive results.+ free labour.

2 Work them to death "GULAG" 4-5 million 6-7 million deported Out of 10-12000 poles sent to Gulags only had a little trouble from the 583 survivers,no more trouble from the others. another plus free labour

3. Concentration camps. Although this might be 1st choice for Suthep, Miss universe Thailand and a Singha heiress it´s had some very negative feed back in the past.

4 Have a democratic election,treat everyone equally I know this is going to sound horrible : but one person one vote as in democracy. And let the Thai people decide there future. The only problem is the Democratic Party will not want to partake in an election that they are going to lose once again.

abc australia reporting Thaksin wants to form a govt in exile ,,check it out ... blood will flow if that happens

Thai government has been in exile for years!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here we go, are they going to cancel his passport ...again? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Do you really want to leave the future of Thailand in the hands of the below.

The PTP conducted the actual coup 3 years earlier when it manipulated the democratic process and imposed a dictatorship. The Thai military and much of the populace recognized this and this is reversing the coup.

This dictatorship is recognized. A democracy has a wide potential base of support but offers weak incentives to the voters. Dictatorship provides stronger incentives which was a 40% above market value on rice to a narrower supporter base which are the rice farmers that make up 7% of the population of Thailand. And the cherry on the cake is it was sold to the below uneducated buffalo by 2 accused terrorists and a communist leader who fled the country to avoid prosecution years ago.

So rest assured when you read about this coup. You are reading about the reversal of the coup by the brutal UDD and the govt it supporters which is run buy an unelected criminal fugitive.

So when the OP suggests how long will this military or DRT (democracy restoration team) rule last in this scenario I say this. As long as it takes for people to understand that an unelectable, accused terrorist, accused mass murderer, criminal fugitive being backed up by 2 other accused terrorists and a communist is not acceptable.

Key reform is education. It is a tool to enrich people and allow them to manipulate the future through democratic means for the betterment of the majority. Not for thaksin. Not for 7%.

Educate the below. Apart from the terrorist element amongst them they are hard working, honest yet simple uneducated and gullible folk. They need our pity and funding for education to break this cycle of dictatorial abuse of power under a guise of democracy. The buffalo deserve to break the cycle of perpetual poverty through unsustainable hand outs the PTP have made them accustomed too.

The General is the key to allow the farmers to break free. Like a child that needs discipline to mould their knowledge of right from wrong the red shirts need the army and will thank them one day for freeing them from a regime they are inadvertently feeding the fire of.

Jamie your thumb nail is offensive and disresptful. You show utter contempt for a large number of the Thai population. Would you have the guts to say what you think of them to their face?

The farmers make up 7% of the population and I love them,. I adore them. I respect them

The instant they protested the PTP for not paying them they were denounced, disrespected and abused by the UDD..

When you say I show utter contempt for them…Don't look at me..Look at the UDD when they held up signs at farmer rally points that stated "We don't want you here" "Go home hooligans"

I say to to my wife's face…Don't take this sh*t. I said to my wife's sister's. Don't listen to this shi*t.

On the 30th of December they ignored me and they said the PTP will pay them. After 4 broken promises they listened to me.

They are still listening when the general promised payment in 20 days.

I promise I will never ever post on this site again if the general does not pay the poor farmers in 20 days.

Paste this post and bring it back to me.

This is not a PTP promise (Chalerm promise). This is a real promise from a 15 principle supporter...

Can any of you make this promise by the PTP?

Can any of you make this promise by the PTP?

Jamie simple question.

Do you now accept this whole debacle has been more to do with this http://www.economist.com/news/asia/21602759-sudden-move-army-brings-only-near-term-calm-path-throne including http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10852417/Crown-Prince-of-Thailand-takes-refuge-in-5-star-Hampshire-hotel.html than any grand ideas about 15 principles and corruption?

At this stage of proceedings do you STILL think Suthep was acting as a champion against corruption and its as simple as that? (all your peers on here have piped down alot in recent days as the penny has dropped for them.)