Leaving Thailand Sunday Morning

homeownership

Now I'm confused. HomeO was stating earlier today he was in Thailand, and in love with a 16 year old. Here he gas gone home and not to return till the 20th of July.

So, HomeO come on update us on what's really happening. Given some of your post, one can understand why you may need a proxy server.

Homeo sprung.

Seems the toad has sniffed out your smelly side. What's the deal, old person under the bridge?

I reckon HomeO has got his hands stuck somewhere at present.

Now I'm confused. HomeO was stating earlier today he was in Thailand, and in love with a 16 year old. Here he gas gone home and not to return till the 20th of July.

So, HomeO come on update us on what's really happening. Given some of your post, one can understand why you may need a proxy server.

Homeo sprung.

Seems the toad has sniffed out your smelly side. What's the deal, old person under the bridge?

A new avatar for homeo.

post-53176-0-26248800-1404831100_thumb.j

Ps: If I were a betting man, homeownership, I'd bet you had fabricated all of this from your home back in whatever part of farangland you exist in. Stranger things have happened ;)

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Homeo sprung.

Seems the toad has sniffed out your smelly side.

That is just too much information.

• Like 1

Homeo sprung.

I certainly wouldn't want to sniff HomeO, he's a grotty little nonce.

Homeo sprung.

I actually never meant that.... must proof read before posting lol

Homeo sprung.

A pair of handcuffs? for sexually abusing a minor, if not yet, most certainly should be