Can you tell thais apart from filippinos?

ultimate weapon

then it should have read IN MY OPINION , BASED ONLY ON MY EXPERIENCES " Pinoy girls are far more prettier, far more sexier, 100% more caring and 200% more honest than thai girls.... So yes quite easy to tell the difference." but that would not enable you to tell the difference in a randomly generated sample of thai and pinoy women.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then it should have read IN MY OPINION , BASED ONLY ON MY EXPERIENCES " Pinoy girls are far more prettier, far more sexier, 100% more caring and 200% more honest than thai girls.... So yes quite easy to tell the difference." but that would not enable you to tell the difference in a randomly generated sample of thai and pinoy women.

i would also agree the philipina women have the edge in the looks department after many many relationships with both

thais are more superficial and up their own not hi so <deleted> but life in the phillipines is pretty shit so il stay put and suffer the beautiful

thai girls

• Like 1

i would also agree the philipina women have the edge in the looks department after many many relationships with both

thais are more superficial and up their own not hi so <deleted> but life in the phillipines is pretty shit so il stay put and suffer the beautiful

thai girls

again, merely a personal opinion and i defy you to pick out the pinoys from a distance out of a randomly generated sample of thai and pinoy women wearing identical clothes

thais are more superficial and up their own not hi so but life in the phillipines is pretty shit so il stay put and suffer the beautiful

thai girls

Totally agree! Unfortunately the Philippines is very poor..... Especially the infrastructure, the streets are filthy and the food is totally horrendous and that's the reason I too choose to stay in Thailand .... But the pinoys are still more gorgeous!

• Like 1

thais are more superficial and up their own not hi so but life in the phillipines is pretty shit so il stay put and suffer the beautiful

thai girls

Totally agree! Unfortunately the Philippines is very poor..... Especially the infrastructure, the streets are filthy and the food is totally horrendous and that's the reason I too choose to stay in Thailand .... But the pinoys are still more gorgeous!

for some reason poverty and hardship creates beautiful women

even the countries from the old soviet block like russia ,ukraine and eastern europe,poland ,lithuania etc

all have women that are smoking hot ,great bodies and great personality

countries that have been relatively wealthy like the usa ,ireland and england are filled with complete dogs less attractive women

that are often overweight and have attitude problems to boot

asian women dont tend to double in weight and let themselves go compeletely after having kids but in the west thats practically the norm

Edited by YipYipYa123
  • Like 1

thai girls

for some reason poverty and hardship creates beautiful women

even the countries from the old soviet block like russia ,ukraine and eastern europe,poland ,lithuania etc

all have women that are smoking hot ,great bodies and great personality

countries that have been relatively wealthy like the usa ,ireland and england are filled with complete dogs less attractive women

that are often overweight and have attitude problems to boot

asian women dont tend to double in weight and let themselves go compeletely after having kids but in the west thats practically the norm

and men from those wealthy countries somehow escape this curse?

i have no interest in men tbh so i dont evaluate their appearance as i do with women

but not many men double in weight ,cut their long hair short and buy a suv and begin eating like a complete pig

when the kids are born ............smile.png

i have no interest in men tbh so i dont evaluate their appearance as i do with women

but not many men double in weight ,cut their long hair short and buy a suv and begin eating like a complete pig

when the kids are born ............smile.png

there are none so blind as those that will not see

http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/

http://www4.hrsdc.gc.ca/[email protected]?iid=6#M_2

http://www.hscic.gov.uk/catalogue/PUB00430/heal-surv-phys-acti-fitn-eng-2008-rep-v1.pdf

Edited by AYJAYDEE

Pinoy girls are far more prettier, far more sexier, 100% more caring and 200% more honest than thai girls.... So yes quite easy to tell the difference.

Respectfully and completely disagree.

Beauty depends on the eye of the beholder.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Pinoy girls are far more prettier, far more sexier, 100% more caring and 200% more honest than thai girls.... So yes quite easy to tell the difference.

Respectfully and completely disagree.

Beauty depends on the eye of the beholder.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

that doesnt make it easy to tell the difference