Anyone else sickened by all the grandpas in Pattaya?

Tmymaimee

Something is really starting to irritate me.

Was in Pattaya for an overnight and seeing so many old men in 1 place was just disgusting. Nobody wants to see their grandpa with a 20 year old. Its just visually sickening. It wouldn't be so bad if the grandpas were a bit slim and dressed normal, but these mongs were pasty chalk skin, not fat so much as just skin hanging off them and dressed like they were on welfare. It just brings the whole mood down and is so unnecessary. To even think of this poor girl having to touch this fossil and ejaculate him would make you physically ill to witness.

If Thailand really wants to clean its image, start with this. Repulsive to say the least.

• Like 1

<deleted> off Troll, one day age will get you, I hope it's a bad scene.

Of course, but I will also have some respect for others when that time comes and behave appropriately to my age. These grandpas think their behaviour is acceptable in Pattaya yet would be the first to call the police should a 75 year old farang try and touch their granddaughter. Why the double standard?

I reckon the OP should get the mods to punt this puerile little thread into the Pattaya forum where a learned, pithy and balanced discussion may ensue.

Who knows, he may get some other similarly sick people to agree with him.

Oops... sorry. I meant similarly sickened of course.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 2

Punters young or old I think you forget these girls,ladies are doing business or do you think you are different OP you handsome man.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did I say I was handsome? Did I blame the girl? Of course she's working. Why does an old man still have to use a girl for his "needs" at that age? Can't they just go away like other old men in their own country? Nobody wants to see theses old men except in appropriate circumstances. Like a retirement home.

I reckon the OP should get the mods to punt this puerile little thread into the Pattaya forum where a learned, pithy and balanced discussion may ensue.

So you would not be sickened by the sight of your grandfather "playing" with a young girl in public? Are you living in reality? Ask anyone in your family and see their response.

OP

what a selfish A hole you are.

1 day you will be old, if you are lucky you may be able to choose where you live out your senior years,

Where do you think these "Grandpas" should be? Curled up somewhere frigid, waiting for the Grim Reaper.

That some younger waoman chooses to go with them, for whatever reason, that is a choice they make.

Can I ask what is your purpose in coming to Pattaya? Can't get a girl in your homeland!

Not selfish at all. When I am old, I will never make a young girl degrade herself to satisfy my senior's "lust". These grandpas can do anything they want; just stay away from girls their grandkids' age. Do you really think anyone in his family would not be sickened by this too?

How old are you?

I don't care what the girl does. If I offered your granddaughter $30 to come to my hotel, would you not be the least offended?

I came to Pattaya to meet my lawyer and some designers. Sure, I had a girl but she was 36 and I'm 42, Completely normal.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Punters young or old I think you forget these girls,ladies are doing business or do you think you are different OP you handsome man.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did I say I was handsome? Did I blame the girl? Of course she's working. Why does an old man still have to use a girl for his "needs" at that age? Can't they just go away like other old men in their own country? Nobody wants to see theses old men except in appropriate circumstances. Like a retirement home.

So you reckon all old men should be in a retirement home. Since you are commenting from an 'overnighter', I reckon you are probably unaware that Pattaya is arguably Thailand's largest expat retirement home.

So you would not be sickened by the sight of your grandfather "playing" with a young girl in public? Are you living in reality? Ask anyone in your family and see their response.

Pattaya is full of players.

I live in Pattaya.

You were visiting Pattaya.

Pattaya has absolutely bugger all to do with reality.

I will ask the stunningly beautiful, incredibly talented, amazingly clever and unbelievably young Mrs NL for her views and get back with you.

Does legal harmless and natural desire have an agelimit ?

I never said it was illegal. Just repulsive to witness. More than once. Made me feel dirty to be in their surroundings. There are certain mores and values in societies; just because you live here don't mean they can just be discarded. Do you see dirty old Thai men walking hand in hand with a 20 year old? Not likely. There's a reason for that.

we can't help the hanging skin..the old folks home is when can't care for oneself..try be kind you MAY get older..i do hate the pasty white skin, tho..( kidding ) aloha children, play nice!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by KonaRain

Whereustay, how old are you and what was the purpose of your visit to Pattaya because a 1 night visit suggests you did not come for the temples and shopping.

Cant you remember what you read or do you just ask stupid questions for the sake of it ?

Whereustay, how old are you and what was the purpose of your visit to Pattaya because a 1 night visit suggests you did not come for the temples and shopping.

42. Meet with a house designer and lawyer. All the entertainment was closed from the curfew. How is your question relevant to grandpas diddling girls their granddaughters' age? You not repulsed by this? Your mother sure as hell would be.

Cant you remember what you read or do you just ask stupid questions for the sake of it ?

Stupid question ?........ the same can be said about his OP. Shame he was forced to sit on the bar stool with all those pasty old men...... I wonder if the OP is born from jealousy in that the old boys were getting more attention from the girls than him ?

• Like 2

Who cares?

It looks f##ked up but so does the 36 year old you were with haha

If I called the police on a grandpa with a 21 year old.. They would tell me no law was broken.

Edited by wow64

Does legal harmless and natural desire have an agelimit ?

I never said it was illegal. Just repulsive to witness. More than once. Made me feel dirty to be in their surroundings. There are certain mores and values in societies; just because you live here don't mean they can just be discarded. Do you see dirty old Thai men walking hand in hand with a 20 year old? Not likely. There's a reason for that.

Ever been in the villages ?

Repulsive to witness......i would say if the thai girls would not allow it, it would not happen. Right ?

What did you say btw to these old men who were acting repulsively ?

Are there no normal people here? In your own country, no one would call the police? You would be okay with a grandpa "playing" with your granddaughter? Disgusting!

Ahhhh so the grandpa's were playing with their granddaughters now......

I can't wait for the next twist in this amazing story.

OP

Possibly just an immature and sexually inadequate victim of Queen Victoria s rein where vestiges of penis guilt still has an effect on those who may well be genetic throw backs.

It mainly affects those with delusions of grandeur and an elevated opinion of themselves

On the other hand it could just be a Troll

Suffering a little of what turns the OP off myself though I sometime feel ashamed of ogling those wonderfully sexy and alluring young things who have been known to call me an "Handsum man" until I tell them I am just a poor old man whereon they reply "No problem Papa" no money no Honey!

• Like 1