Panasonic rice cooker - inner pot replacement

indothai

My rice cooker is ageing very well.

She didn't come with any guarantees but TIT.

Oh, if your'e talking electric then go to your nearest store and buy a complete new new one. They seem to last a lot of years and save the hassle & cost of spare parts. Mission Impossible here from any cost/benfite point.

I paid between 2000 to 3000 for my rice cooker, bought it a long time ago. One of those with menu and what nots so I could cook more than just rice and it'll do all the calculations. The inner pot is lined with some non-stick stuff, but now it's has worn out. Family have been washing it too aggressively, I guess.

I like the rice cooker, I think it's money well spent but I'd rather not buy a new one just because the inner pot has gone bad. I do hope that I could buy the inner pot easily.

If you don't mind paying for a phone call why not just call Panasonic Thailand and ask them?

I did, but they told me to call a retailer. Pretty vague on which retailer and even more vague if that retailer would help.

It seems that I can't order direct from Panasonic, very odd.

I called Central, and they told me to call Panasonic, I told them they "they told me to call you guys".... wash-rinse-repeat. The lady told me she would ask her manager and would get back to me.... I'm guessing they are washing-rinsing-repeating among themselves.

You can try Amorn Electronic. They have repairs shop and spare part for most of the brands.

I used them for hot water heather, fan, ups , DVD players etc....

Yes, like some do, I could also buy new appliances but the repairs is not expensive and save throwing electric appliances in the garbage or along the road like many Thais do.

They have branches in major cities,

http://www.amorngroup.com/en/home.php

• 6 months later...