Breaking the curfew. Does anyone have any experience?

Centrum

same here mate, been breaking curfew without any issues so far. And to add to it, I'm far from the only one, mainly Thais out drinking at their usual watering holes with the lights dimmed. wai.gif

Edited by likewise

the military strutting around now, come across as pretty arrogant. I saw one today in a cafe his feet up on the table and his hands behind his head.

And that surprises you? They're one up from the cops, no doubt, but we're still talking about Thais here. :P Edited by daveAustin

Can understand anyone who works late and wants a few jars but personally I'd rather not risk it and play within the rules.

It only takes one of the big wigs to get the idea in his head, a few people (Farang) should be arrested just to show the public/the media they're doing something.

The bars might think it's safe to stay because they have friends in high places but those same friends have no say in what the Army may or may not do.

Not worth the risk for a few lousy beers when it will probably all be over in a week.

Have to go to bed now I just got home from the pub blink.png

Edited by Tanlic

'Seemed all the Pattaya go-gos and all the most visible bars closed pretty promptly at midnight, but as of 0030 there actually were a few places here & there still serving. Plenty, and I mean loads, of tourists still riding the baht busses at that time, presumably on their way back to their hotels (of course...). Some 7-11s still open as well. It was almost as if someone had simply moved all the clocks ahead a couple of hours; it looked like things normally look at closing time rather than curfew.

Been breaking the curfew every night no problems.

I've just forwarded your post to my old mate Gen Prayuth wink.png

Wearing red, as well?

Is your red dress missing lobsta ?

It was rented out to a red shirt protester for haasip THB

;)

Proceeds going towards this years visa ?rolleyes.gif

Ohh don't mention slippery 's visa, he'll break into song again about how unfair the system is for him. Took him a week to stop moaning about it last time ! Edited by neverdie

Ohh don't mention slippery 's visa, he'll break into song again about how unfair the system is for him. Took him a week to stop moaning about it last time !

woop's sorry, but I am sure I seen some posts from him telling the world how flush with cash he was...if one has the cash in Thailand long term visa no problem, maybe I was wrong...biggrin.png

Ohh don't mention slippery 's visa, he'll break into song again about how unfair the system is for him. Took him a week to stop moaning about it last time !

woop's sorry, but I am sure I seen some posts from him telling the world how flush with cash he was...if one has the cash in Thailand long term visa no problem, maybe I was wrong...biggrin.png

well in one post he's rich and old. in the next he's looking for cheaper visas cos the 800k is too much. not sure what the story is.....but please don't mention the visas.

OP,

I should add, It's not a good idea to break Curfew,.

Edited by neverdie