Buying large size clothes on line in Thailand

Ryancr

I used to send my son in Thailand clothes and shoes as he has trouble finding size 11 shoes and XL clothes.

We now cannot send clothes and shoes to Thailand as they are now listed as not allowed.

I am in the UK and I would like to know if there are any web sites like eBay or similar in Thailand or Asia where I can order them on line and either pay from my credit card or by Western union.

Any suggestions would be welcomed thanks.

We have been informed from our General Post Office in the UK that Thailand has now add new or used clothes and shoes to the list of items that are now not allowed to be sent into Thailand by post.

We will have to take them with us when we visit our Son but we can only go once a year due to costs.

We have been informed from our General Post Office in the UK that Thailand has now add new or used clothes and shoes to the list of items that are now not allowed to be sent into Thailand by post.

That does not sound at all correct to me so I looked on the Thailand Customs website and no mention of clothes being a banned or restricted item. Ask the UK Post to prove what they say.

http://www.customs.go.th/wps/wcm/connect/custen/traders+and+business/prohibited+and+restricted+items/general+prohibitions+and+restrictions/generalprohibitionsandrestrictions