Photo of 7-year-old Sexual Assault case suspect released by Pattaya Police

webfact

Photo of 7-year-old Sexual Assault case suspect released by Pattaya Police

girl-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday afternoon a specially trained Police Team interviewed the 7 year old victim of repeated sexual assaults by a Motorbike Rental Company owner in South Pattaya and she was able to confirm the identity of the suspect wanted in connection with the case.

The victim, was taken to the Police Region 2 Headquarters in Chonburi District on Monday following medical confirmation that she had been subjected to at least one sexual assault.

Following the recent arrest of the girl’s parents on drug-related charges, a Guardian in the form of a 43 year old Food Vendor, took over parental responsibilities for the child who was allowed to play on the streets around the Soi BJ area off Walking Street. She encountered the suspect on numerous occasions who would take her to a remote area in Soi VC off Pattaya Second Road and would give her sweets after allegedly sexually assaulting the girl.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/130249/photo-of-7-year-old-sexual-assault-case-suspect-released-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-06-03

the logo is blocking the eyes and for what? for some copyright thingie that seems more important than to be able to identify the pedo

The logo is pasted into the picture with a macro, it is always and in every picture at the same place. Not nice, but I have a feeling if someone knows the guy, they will recognize him.

If Police release a photo they must be 100% confident that he is guilty. If the old guy is clever enough he searchs for a rope and a tree now or surrender to police.

If friends of the parents find him first, the last hours in his live will be painful. I wish him the latter.

• Like 1

the logo is blocking the eyes and for what? for some copyright thingie that seems more important than to be able to identify the pedo

The logo is pasted into the picture with a macro, it is always and in every picture at the same place. Not nice, but I have a feeling if someone knows the guy, they will recognize him.

If Police release a photo they must be 100% confident that he is guilty. If the old guy is clever enough he searchs for a rope and a tree now or surrender to police.

If friends of the parents find him first, the last hours in his live will be painful. I wish him the latter.

I have known this guy for 14 years. he and his friendly wife owns the motorcycle rental in the middle of walking st.

He collects watches.

They park all the bikes nearby and ride them to the rental site every morning.

Just goes to show you never know anyone I thought he was a nice guy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have known this guy for 14 years. he and his friendly wife owns the motorcycle rental in the middle of walking st.

He collects watches.

They park all the bikes nearby and ride them to the rental site every morning.
Just goes to show you never know anyone I thought he was a nice guy

Welll just like any story....there are 2 sides to it. Personally I don't know if the guy is guilty or innocent....but I DO KNOW that anyone (regardless of age) can be exploited for anything in order to make someone else a profit. I don't believe any of the crap I read in this country or any other because you never get both sides of the story...

For example.....in the US News now there is all this hype about the soldier held hostage for 5 years....being free....prisoner exchange...etc etc etc

...HOWEVER........this whole event is just a smoke screen to keep the media from reporting about a bigger story NET NEUTRALITY June 5.

This is how people operate in this world....smoke and mirrors....

• Like 1

I think what you mean is the faint logo is ghosted over the eyes initially slightly obscuring the picture. If you focus on the photo the image of the accused is very clear, eyes and all.

Did I Read This correct ,the man had sex with 7 year old and the police let him go .now there is a crime to report to the police

No, you didn't read it correctly, try reading it again, this time with your eyes open.

That was the first thing I thought... The eyes are very important in identifying someone.

Anyway, this poster should be nailed up everywhere in Patts, and when they get the animal, nail him up also.

A parental "guardian" who leaves a 7year old girl to her own devices near a place like that deserves some kind of punishment too in my opinion. Poor little soul - with drug dealing parents in jail and a guardian like that her fate is basically pre-set in concrete, unless she's adopted by a decent couple that really cares about her. Unfortunately just one story out of millions, happening all over the world on a daily basis...

• Like 1

I had a shop next to were he rented for a number of years. He was there everyday and never heard of him getting into any trouble from anyone. Seems a bit strange as most Pedos cant help themselves and nobody would condone his actions in that area if it is true. Seems a bit strange for someone to be there in the same spot for so long and then all the sudden do something like this. My staff seem shocked as well. Will have to see what happens in the end.