June 4, 201412 yr Hi. Wondering if somebody might offer some advice as to how best go about best dealing with my tourist visa situation: My current passport has one tourist visa-exempt and one 60-day tourist visa. I have in the past also had a Non-Imm B visa but this was in my now expired old passport. I will be returning to the UK for a month or so in August but before I go in July I would like to fly to Hong Kong. Would I likely encounter any difficulties and what would be better with any of the following: 1) Fly to Hong Kong on the day my 60-day visa expires then on return get a 30-day visa exempt which will take me up to my flight home. 2) Extend my 60-day visa for 30 more days at immigration then fly out later in July and return for the remaining few days on a visa-exempt before my flight home on return. 3) Extend my 60-day visa for 30 more days at immigration and also ask for a re-entry permit (is this possible?) so I can continue to use my tourist visa up to my flight home and not pick up another visa exempt stamp? I will be returning to Thailand later in the year to study Thai on an education visa. Thanks in advance.
June 4, 201412 yr I would not be overly concerned about just one additional visa exempt entry by air. That would save you the cost of the extension and a re-entry permit.
Create an account or sign in to comment