Good Spyware Malware Removal Software

CFC

The best prevention is common sense.

Don't click on pop ups, don't download dodged video from torrents. don't download uncredited software.

I used to work in this field, and if you have the latest windows OS and Anti virus like AVG your as good as gold that's for me anyway.

Edited by Display

If you believe your system has been infected, or you have software that you cannot easily remove, then download ALL of the programs mention in this thread so far and run each one. Each one has its strength and running the entire suite will cover most of the issues.

If your issue remains, there are many many free helpdesk sites that use these tools that will patiently walk you through the process of scanning, logging, identifying and removing unwanted code.

• Like 1

The free software mentioned above,are for scanning your pc only,

they give you no real protection,maybe you should try Avast or AVG

if you are looking for free real time protection,I have used Emsisoft

for a good few years and it has kept my PC s clean as a whistle

regards worgeordie, PS you can install Malwarebytes ,Hitman Pro

as scanners to give you second opinion.

I had Malware,Super Anti Spyware, Spybot installed on the PC but it didnt resolve the issue. Found another program that resolved the issue. Thanks for the Info.

Make sure you don't tell us what was the program after all the help you were offered.

• Like 1

I had Malware,Super Anti Spyware, Spybot installed on the PC but it didnt resolve the issue. Found another program that resolved the issue. Thanks for the Info.

Make sure you don't tell us what was the program after all the help you were offered.

There's no need to be like that. I was tired when I posted that post. The software was called autoruns.

Spybot ant malwarebytes miss out on the good stuff, download hitman pro and go to Kaspersky.com and use their free tools.

If you want to get hardcore on your malware and virii use combofix but make sure you follow the instructions to the letter.

P,S None of the above in my post are active meaning they are to be used once you are infected.

Still haven't found a program that will rid of the Pattaya virus though.

Edited by rhythmworx