F1 / MotoGP / WEC / WRC / IndyCar / Nascar Cup.........

Hi folks

I came across this website just recently whilst I was searching for the MotoGP races that I had missed.

Thought you guys in the motoring forum would also appreciate it because it has a lot of car racing video links also.

From what I have seen all the seasons races are uploaded,so if you have missed any of your favorite races then maybe

you will be able to view them from this site.

The Link below is from the homepage,click on the race you want....itwill then take you onto another webpage where you

can view the race from (don't worry about the advert,you can click it away after 5 seconds.

The MotorGP is from the officia MotoGP website,F1 is from Sky Sports,many of the others

are YouTube links (full races) but the quality is good.

Anyway,hope it is of some help to some of you guys.

Race link

Regards

Shaggy

There's nothing quite like watching it live.. even when it means waking up before 1AM on a work day wink.png

Congrats to Ricciardo! biggrin.png

My local bar said it would be open for the race but when I went down there at 12.45 all the chairs were on the tables and the owner was looking crestfallen. So I missed it.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I can't get Youtube here in China, but will be back home in Chiang Mai for a couple of days next month, so will try to catch up with my motorsport on Youtube then!thumbsup.gif

Edited by Elfin