Paying with Thai credit card online in other country's any problems reported?

On some eu shops I can pay with kasikorn cyber banking without any problem some nor accept it

But know have a real funny story

Ordered with k. Cyber card in a German garden shop let deliver the parcel to my home country but after 3 weeks the parcel never areived

In meantime I contacted the shop

Problem with kk payment maybe wrong number! Now want send me the bill again, I told now allready payed by kk if there would be a wrong number I would not able to make ordering process finish

Anyone have simular problems before?

First I must apply for online banking use on k cyber but not sure I can loock one month back in kk history?

Hopefully stuff can print at counter

Pretty sure you can go back through earlier statements online, and Kasikorn send out monthly credit card statements by email, so you ought to have no problem with records of your transactions.

K-bank does not mail statements (at least not to me) but I can go online and check my account activity way back to the start date, each transaction clearly shown. Just have to choose the start and end dates for what is to be shown. The website is not very slick compared to other bank sites but it is adequate to show your transactions.

Never got any statement by mail

Are you sure you got a credit card?

He seems to be talking about the online virtual card, which is a credit card number linked to a savings account.

They don't send statements but they do send an email with details of the transaction, well at least they used to when I last used a couple of years ago.

Strange it's a normal k cyber banking debit card when I opened account also I gave them my email but never got any notification online banking not work must try reactivate again

Aha. So it is not a credit card then. There have been several threads about the standard debit card not working and how to set up the online card mentioned above.

Strange it's a normal k cyber banking debit card when I opened account also I gave them my email but never got any notification online banking not work must try reactivate again

Aha. So it is not a credit card then. There have been several threads about the standard debit card not working and how to set up the online card mentioned above.

i think the k bank card is seen as a credit card externally, however internally (at k bank) they withdraw the money right away from your savings account. but any online merchant dont know about this

OP: login to your k bank account and check statements.