Home Security System

kiwitezza

we had a Maxwell wireless home security system fitted through out the house,every room covered,down stairs doors,bedrooms,kitchen roof[that's where they like to enter].ours is a large house of 295sq.mts.and its all covered.

the system we had is the ROKONET WISDOM.total cost 42,000bht.

why would you want security camera's as most if not all burgulars wear a balaclava,so you would have to be sat infront of the monitor 24/7

we had a Maxwell wireless home security system fitted through out the house,every room covered,down stairs doors,bedrooms,kitchen roof[that's where they like to enter].ours is a large house of 295sq.mts.and its all covered.

why would you want security camera's as most if not all burgulars wear a balaclava,so you would have to be sat infront of the monitor 24/7

I am open to all types etc...sensors and a couple of cameras would do me..won't know until I have a chat to the company. Do you have an address for the company that installed yours? thank you.

If you are interested in a nice DIY wireless alarm system that has SIM card SMS capabilities check out Amorn Electronics on the north moat... There in a glass case on the right wall... They have starter kits and you can buy extra door & motion sensors as needed.

Has anyone seen a simple 1 or 2 camera system that has night vision and dvr capabilities?

Edited by sfokevin
  • Like 1

I am open to all types etc...sensors and a couple of cameras would do me..won't know until I have a chat to the company. Do you have an address for the company that installed yours? thank you.

if you contact Maxwell intergration co.ltd. tell.02-374-4060 they will tell you the fitter in your area.we are in korat.

also with this system if you are not at home and the alarm goes off.they will contact you instantly and also whoever you nominate to go and check.

• Like 1

I'm building a house in Mae Jo and used my builder's recommendation. It's a small low overhead operation and his em is <removed>. I don't have his tele with me right now

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

• 3 years later...
On 6/27/2014 at 9:20 AM, meatboy said:

Just the presence of security cameras visible from the outside will make them take another house that has no such things? Unless you are targeted for other reasons please DO correct me if im wrong.