Need A Pickup For An Errand

homegal

Does anyone know how much it cost to rent a pickup for a an hour or so? I just need to go from Soi 50 to Soi 53 to pick up a desk, that's it! Does anyone want to rent his out for 350 - 400 bht ? That's almost a week's fuel for one trip :o

You can meet me at 53 and then we'll pick up the desk and drive back to 50. Easy Peasy. PM me with your contact and I will call you.

Cheers!

Now, why doesn't BKK have baht buses?

The amount of things we have transported vis tuk tuk is amazing, mind you each time we do it I have to rent another tuk tuk to follow closely just in case the bu@ger drives off :o

just look around your soi for pickups parked with big phone number signs on them. they are for rent.

there always seem to be a few around.

that or ask the motorcycle taxi guys, a few of them on my soi have pickups as well.

just look around your soi for pickups parked with big phone number signs on them. they are for rent.

there always seem to be a few around.

that or ask the motorcycle taxi guys, a few of them on my soi have pickups as well.

As T.S. notes, there are pickups and trucks almost everywhere that can be hired. In Thai they have a sign saying 'Rap Jang' which means for hire. Often the drivers are there or nearby. If you don't speak Thai bring a Thai friend to negotiate and there you go.