France vs Nigeria - Round of 16 - Mon 30 June, 11:00 pm, - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Not much interest in this match then?

Its on Channel 8 - no English option tonight (I watch it via CTH satellite so I guess it might be different via other paid for operators).

Pity we can't hear Wenger's French commentary - he probably has, or has had, an interest for Arsenal in most of the players on the French side. He is rumoured to be interested in Valbuena (don't see it myself, Valbuena looks good but he's 29 and we have a pretty good creative midfield). Since Didier Deschamps favours the barcode's Debuchy over our departing Sagna, perhaps Wenger will do too!?

It works. You have to play with finding the ads and CLOSING them with X box. Yes it will sometimes open a blank window when starting it. Close those. Once you've got the trick, it's quite easy. Believe me, it works.

Edited by Jingthing

No sooner written than France pepper the Nigerian goal then Pogba scores. They have played this just like NL did last night - conserve for 69 mins then hit hard.

edit: typo - meant 60 mins - football strategy is not that precise!

Edited by SantiSuk

And now, France-Germany, old friends ( in football ) : nobody in France forgets the Seville 1982 match , the most exceptionnal match I have ever seen in my life.

no red , no expulsion, no penalty : every body saw it, but the ref ( vertebrates and teeth broken ): Germany won the match

Edited by Aforek