Chiang mai Office furniture for Executives

cmcom

The "professional" part upstairs in Index on the super highway next to Big C. Some company obviously rents a part of Index for the "quality" office furniture. It is not Index furniture but is in their shop.

Not cheap but proper office furniture.

I got my "executive" chair from the bloke that sits by the road opposite the helicopter hanger (left at Tesco, Hang Dong Road).....1200 baht.... bargain!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kjhbigv

The "professional" part upstairs in Index on the super highway next to Big C. Some company obviously rents a part of Index for the "quality" office furniture. It is not Index furniture but is in their shop.

I got my "executive" chair from the bloke that sits by the road opposite the helicopter hanger (left at Tesco, Hang Dong Road).....1200 baht.... bargain!

I too want to increase my status and buy an executive chair. Your bloke sounds good but could you give me more explicit directions please

Nah, just a one person owner operator but i want a high quality chair. Thx for the help all.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Executive chair..................High Quality ................up to 10.000 Baht, and all that in the same line ?

I must have missed something facepalm.gif

I recently picked up a decent office/computer chair from Baan and Beyond. Very comfortable indeed. Think it cost 4500 Baht. They have a few to choose from. Maybe looking there is worth a try...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Nah, just a one person owner operator but i want a high quality chair. Thx for the help all.

Executive chair..................High Quality ................up to 10.000 Baht, and all that in the same line ?

right. you won't get much for 10K.

No doubt OP, you will have need of conference room seating, with your expanding board.

I would recommend Global House for all your home improvement needs.

They also come in reclining and various sizes for different seators...

comode.jpg

clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif You are an evil man Gonzo tongue.png

You did.

• Like 1

I too want to increase my status and buy an executive chair. Your bloke sounds good but could you give me more explicit directions please

He is based in his "executive" premises here.....

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@18.745607,98.980156,3a,75y,106.05h,77.57t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sQW42qQ85OXNCVCx_tCJjpA!2e0

post-65233-0-56182700-1404549553_thumb.j

Edited by kjhbigv
  • Like 2