Cheap laundry near Maya shopping mall?

SS1

Just moved to the Vieng Ping Condo and looking for somewhere cheap to do my laundry. Preferably a service where I can just leave and then pick up later, rather than a laundrette where you have to wait.

Many expats here have suggested doing it at the Green Hill Condo, but they charge per item and are very expensive!

Anyone around here know a good place?

Thanks!

what a hassle! how could anyone live without a washing machine?

Can be a bit hard in a tiny apartment.

Try riding around and find a laundry sign, last time i used a laundry (10 years ago) it was 40 baht a kilo. Probably double that now, but still not too bad.

Tourist areas in the old city pay 30-40Bht/K for washing only. I have seen signs for as low as 20Bht/k around town. Plenty of signs about if you look.

Sometimes they even change the water.

And at 20bt its more likely that some of it will be sold

Of course you will be told they can't find it.

• Like 1

A) they don't use hot water B) they often don't let it complete the entire wash cycle(s). C) they use low quality detergent. D) low water pressure means that, unless they use delay, the actually wash is again shortened. E) they mix cotton with polyester......

A) they don't use hot water cool.png they often don't let it complete the entire wash cycle(s). C) they use low quality detergent. D) low water pressure means that, unless they use delay, the actually wash is again shortened. E) they mix cotton with polyester......

Apart from that it's fine...555

• Like 1

I quite like the laundry at Smith Residence, I think she does a very good job. It is 40 baht per kilo and that includes drying and folding and also she will iron some items free if you ask specifically. I've never had a problem. Granted, it's not too close to where you are asking.