Wifi koh samui, chaweng

Hello

Do you know larges places such as BigC food court, Tesco, where I can stay a few hours and enjoy wifi?
Not a problem if I have to purchase drinks, food, but I would like a quite good wifi in large place, and ability to stay 2, 3 hours per day...

Thanks!

there are so many places with free WIFI. Almost everywhere. Central Festival Food Market for example, Wine Connection at the Chaweng Beach Road entrance of Central Festival, Starbucks, Black Canyon ...

Edited by Birdman

Tesco Lotus 100% for sure in the food court.

Most sports bars - but you will need to buy a drink

Why not get off your butt and check them out? (Birdman answered your post already.)

I meet "Tesco Man" the other day, he said it was not working in the food court area of Tesco, Chawang.... but there are other choices!

(Not sure if it was a short glitch or now "no hab".. in that area)

I think finding a place that didn't have WiFi would be a far harder job than finding a place that does. Even your small Thai food restaurants have it now so the thai's can update their Facebook and Line wink.png

Edited by PiPiFFS

If on holiday and need to do some work best bet is the IT complex in Lamai, cant miss it, big glass building on the main ring road.

They charge 1baht a minute to sit in and use their wifi, but internet is super fast and obviously free power. No food but coffees are 50baht if i remember correctly and a food lady across the road.

2-3 hrs is a long time to spend in a coffee shop, either you're going to annoy the owners and other guests, or you're going to consume a bucket load of coffee..

If on holiday and need to do some work best bet is the IT complex in Lamai, cant miss it, big glass building on the main ring road.

They charge 1baht a minute to sit in and use their wifi, but internet is super fast and obviously free power. No food but coffees are 50baht if i remember correctly and a food lady across the road.

2-3 hrs is a long time to spend in a coffee shop, either you're going to annoy the owners and other guests, or you're going to consume a bucket load of coffee..

No need to drive to Lamai, you can use the 3BB shop, just out side Tesco Chawang, too... Free! (although you don't get too much privacy or a nice table to sit atwink.png ! )

What's more is that there probably is many resorts without Wifi, these days....thumbsup.gif