Police stop in Chaweng.

I am sitting here near Green Mango watching the Police catch all the tourists for no helmets.

What is laughable is that the helmets that most tourists are wearing going past, (those Big C types), look better quality than those the Police themselves are wearing. :-)

• Like 1

Must have been 15-20 of them, with a desk setup in soi GM., and a nice long queue of people queuing up to pay their fines. Drew quite an audience, with the Thais further back towards the lake road turn off warning everyone.

Funnily enough, I haven't seen the stop at Bangrak by the airport turn off recently. I think they must have found a better earner.

I suppose that's 20 less lunatics thrashing along on the wrong side of the road 4-up while combing their hair and talking on the phone . . . for a while anyway

R

Edited by robsamui

I suppose that's 20 less lunatics thrashing along on the wrong side of the road 4-up while combing their hair and talking on the phone . . . for a while anyway

R

thumbsup.gif

Yes, but unfortunately more opportunity for zit squeezing! bah.gif

Anyway - well done to the BIBs. Bring it on. clap2.gif

I rather think they want to transform Samui to helmets only on bikes, like everywhere else. And then KPG

try

Sooner that happens the quicker the mortality rate on Samui will drop.

Can't come soon enough for my liking.

• Like 2