Looking for a 29er carbon bike 16inch or near

n210mp

After buying my second hand Haro 29er from a mate of mine I am very satisfied after about one years use of this bike.

Now as I am doing more Klicks and having a great time I decided that I would invest in a much lighter bike and so I am looking for a second hand carbon 29er so if anyone out there knows of one I would be very grateful

I am not restricting myself to a 29er so anything like a carbon Hybrid I would also be interested in buying.

Just for the record I am getting on a bit but reasonably fit, a little overweight and 5ft 5 inches tall and am interested in a 16/17/18 inch bike

I go out with my mate Rob and sometimes others around lake mabrachan area in Pattaya and do 30 to 50 K five mornings a week

I am prepared to travel to find the right bike so distance is not a problem

Edited by n210mp

hello harvey.

Hello Black fox and you have my full attention, now who are you I hate charades?

Tried to identify you from your profile but as usual like many 1000 s of others on here there is absolutely nothing to give me a clue, not even your gender.

So go on even a PM will do

Oh and forget the new wheels just asking for trouble, stick to the ones that came with the veeehiiicul

neus.gif

have you got a rough idea of how much you would like to spend on a carbon bike? then somebody might know of something to suit you.

Well BF facepalm.gif

I will answer your question even though you chose to ignore Mine

any price range as long as its value for money

Like most people who cannot afford a new one I am looking for a bargain, on the pension as you may well know.

biggrin.png