3 baht for a pee in Galare market!

Chiengmaijoe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im amazed this thread continues. The turnstiles at Kalare have been removed for at least 10 days now. An old friend of mine who has Khun Chareon as a friend was able to contact him or his underlings and have the gates removed.

I am sure someone got a kick in the bum over it as they were not aware that there was gates installed as they had the last set removed quite some years ago.

• Like 1

Im amazed this thread continues. The turnstiles at Kalare have been removed for at least 10 days now. An old friend of mine who has Khun Chareon as a friend was able to contact him or his underlings and have the gates removed.

I am sure someone got a kick in the bum over it as they were not aware that there was gates installed as they had the last set removed quite some years ago.

Khun Charoen? Who the heck is he? Never heard of him.

if this is the case^^^^^i am amazed how this thread was even startedfacepalm.gif

• Like 1

The turnstiles at Kalare have been removed for at least 10 days now. An old friend of mine who has Khun Chareon as a friend was able to contact him or his underlings and have the gates removed.

to the opening poster, may i politely ask the following

your o/p was started on 12/7. but according to the above post, the turnstiles were removed approx 4/7

so the turnstiles (the main point to be discussed on this thread ) were removed as mutch as 8 days earlier then your o/p ,

if this is correct, why start a thread where the main focus for members to discuss, were never there

perhaps u are able to give some clarfication on the abovesmile.png

and a nice morning to allbiggrin.png

I'd rather pay a few baht for a clean toilet than use a dirty free toilet any day, but I do get a little pissed off when I pay 3baht and find a dirty toilet when the attendant is just sitting on their ass and not earning my 3 baht..................