Divinity - Original Sin

crabdog

Yes I agree completely

I got this in early access and the final version is the best RPG since the days of Ultima VII in the 90's

The attention to detail and the amount of ways you can tackle a situation is astounding

As good as Ultima VII, that's a big call. I loved that series, from when I first got Ultima IV on my sega lol. Although I never really got into Ultima Online, some of the really good RPGs just sorta ruined what was a really good thing by focusing on the big MMORPG money.

Is it a party based game, or as an individual? And generally from 3rd person or 1st person perspective? Also is it single player, or an MMORPG? (MMORPGs are a bit too intense for me these days lol, as I don't have the free time for games which I used to).

As good as Ultima VII, that's a big call. I loved that series, from when I first got Ultima IV on my sega lol. Although I never really got into Ultima Online, some of the really good RPGs just sorta ruined what was a really good thing by focusing on the big MMORPG money.

Is it a party based game, or as an individual? And generally from 3rd person or 1st person perspective? Also is it single player, or an MMORPG? (MMORPGs are a bit too intense for me these days lol, as I don't have the free time for games which I used to).

Party based, 3rd person. Single player but can be played co-op. Has a really good save system so you can stop and pick it back up easily at any time. I've poured a lot of hours into it so far and still have a long way to go.