Suvarnabhumi Airport to miss passenger arrival target this year

webfact

they can put a big sign everywhere, tourists only welcome to spend your money for MAX 30 days, than you are out

I don't understand. Those that are on a 60 day tourist visa, Are they hunted down after 30 days and ordered to leave the country ?

No. belg is just wasting discussion space with mindless, unhelpful ranting.

TAT and airport authorithies should ask the immigration, they could explain it. Tourists not welcome, visa granted, but entry refused. The visa run crackdown will turn into a tourist arrival crackdown. Amazing Thailand, they want the money of the tourists but they refuse entry to tourists. So let's spend the money elsewhere, e.g. in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia. All these countries are beautiful and welcome tourists, at cheaper price then in Thailand. And more friendly people.

who did this accounting?

"from the beginning of 2014, a total of 44 million passengers have passed". And "by the end of this year, the number of passengers will only reach up to 48-50 million"

but "the average number of passenger arrivals at Suvarnabhumi airport stands at 110,000 per day."

so per month at least 3 million to be added. 5 months left for this year is another 15 million to arrive.

44 + 15 is 59 million. at least in the western world, maybe in thailand there is another accounting valid...

I did the sum on my CASID calculator that I bought at Patpong and came up with the same figures.

Is that the same place that sell Bolex watches?

who did this accounting?

"from the beginning of 2014, a total of 44 million passengers have passed". And "by the end of this year, the number of passengers will only reach up to 48-50 million"

but "the average number of passenger arrivals at Suvarnabhumi airport stands at 110,000 per day."

so per month at least 3 million to be added. 5 months left for this year is another 15 million to arrive.

44 + 15 is 59 million. at least in the western world, maybe in thailand there is another accounting valid...

I did the sum on my CASID calculator that I bought at Patpong and came up with the same figures.

Is that the same place that sell Bolex watches?

Brolex actually, since they merged with Breitling.

The Thai press should come up with some way to calculate the prostitution income and prostitution masquerading as Thai massage. if you go about reconciling Thai figures , even on the surface, it's obvious that Thai prostitution trade is an indispensable to the Thai economy. The Thai press is in denial as to its magnitude and importance, but we never hear about it.

What has this got to do with:

Suvarnabhumi Airport to miss passenger arrival target this year ?