Sisaket immigration for 90 day report

inzman

Hello,

Please see attached form. You can fill it out on your computer, save it, next time you'll only have to change the date. Then two photographs and copies of your passport.

Usually, the first page and last with your visa. Also a copy of your arrival card. Then you'll be ready in only a few minutes.

Good luck!

P.S. The office is outside of Sisaket. Okay, let's say you're driving from Sisaket to Big C, the 226 that also goes to Surin. Just go straight, leave Big C behind you, once you reach the traffic light, make a left turn.

Then drive over the railways and the Immigration is on the right hand side. I'd say about 400 meters. Last time I'd been there, there's no sign of Immigration.

tm47.doc

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

It is fairly well sign posted now. The first very large building on your right after the railway crossing is a Govt admin dept. Immigration is in the same area but take the second entrance into it and it's the last (end) unit in the smaller block on your left as you drive in.

Nice, helpful bunch in there BTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Then drive over the railways and the Immigration is on the right hand side. I'd say about 400 meters. Last time I'd been there, there's no sign of Immigration.

Was it lunchtime?

(Joke)

• Like 1

Hello,

Please see attached form. You can fill it out on your computer, save it, next time you'll only have to change the date. Then two photographs and copies of your passport.

Usually, the first page and last with your visa. Also a copy of your arrival card. Then you'll be ready in only a few minutes.

Good luck!

P.S. The office is outside of Sisaket. Okay, let's say you're driving from Sisaket to Big C, the 226 that also goes to Surin. Just go straight, leave Big C behind you, once you reach the traffic light, make a left turn.

The forum given is the old forum see this thread for the new forum. Change at the bottom about fine for reporting late.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/744272-new-tm47-form/

Edited by khwaibah

I have recently moved to Sisaket, done the 90 day report 3 times now at the Imm office, They are most helpful. usually maybe 1 or 2 people there for Imm paperwork. I sit down, wait a few minutes , someone calls me over, I give passport, go back a sit down, few minutes later call be back , I sign two copies of paperwork, they ask 50 baht for the copying, staple the new slip in the book and show me the date of next report, say thank you and leave, maybe 10 to 15 minutes. ( I let them do it all copying, it makes it all so easy for 50 baht)

The last time there I took my fixed interest bank book use for my retirement visa, asked if it good for my renewal, they looked it over and said ok no problem. I asked about the marriage visa, they tried to discoursage (?) me saying it involved a lot of work on there part, going to home, taking photos, and interviewing neighbors

The people are nice and i enjoy going there.

I have recently moved to Sisaket, done the 90 day report 3 times now at the Imm office, They are most helpful. usually maybe 1 or 2 people there for Imm paperwork. I sit down, wait a few minutes , someone calls me over, I give passport, go back a sit down, few minutes later call be back , I sign two copies of paperwork, they ask 50 baht for the copying, staple the new slip in the book and show me the date of next report, say thank you and leave, maybe 10 to 15 minutes. ( I let them do it all copying, it makes it all so easy for 50 baht)

The last time there I took my fixed interest bank book use for my retirement visa, asked if it good for my renewal, they looked it over and said ok no problem. I asked about the marriage visa, they tried to discoursage (?) me saying it involved a lot of work on there part, going to home, taking photos, and interviewing neighbors

Offer them a couple of hundred baht gratuity and I'm sure they'll not discourage you next time!

I agree that they are helpful, but there does seem to be a tendency to ask for a bit of bakshish from time to time. Last time I was there I happened to have much more than the required 800k baht in my account - money for a purchase passing through. The junior guy seemed impressed and at the end of he process asked me to tip him. I smiled, pretended I didn't understand and walked away (wondering whether he marked my card for the next time!). Could have been a joke? I didn't think so and local bar talk suggests this is not an isolated case.

Like you I have no problems with giving them 50 baht if they have done a bit of copying or filled out the forms for me.

Offer them a couple of hundred baht gratuity and I'm sure they'll not discourage you next time!

I agree that they are helpful, but there does seem to be a tendency to ask for a bit of bakshish from time to time. Last time I was there I happened to have much more than the required 800k baht in my account - money for a purchase passing through. The junior guy seemed impressed and at the end of he process asked me to tip him. I smiled, pretended I didn't understand and walked away (wondering whether he marked my card for the next time!). Could have been a joke? I didn't think so and local bar talk suggests this is not an isolated case.

Like you I have no problems with giving them 50 baht if they have done a bit of copying or filled out the forms for me.

Seems that "kopp" is still there....thought they'd sent him to another place for same reason. He did the drive to your house one stop service for quite a long time.

Nope it's not a joke, as some people come up with a good sum.

We've got an old saying in Germany, that there's an idiot sitting on each train.

Edited by lostinisaan

I like the idiot on every train sayingthumbsup.gif

This culture here comes as a bit of a shock when you come from a UK or German culture where 99.9% of public servants would sooner jump in a hole and shoot/bury themselves than take an 'incentive'. When I had to do business with British civil servants some of them wouldn't even let you buy them a drink at a social function (which I had he greatest respect for)!

I like the idiot on every train sayingthumbsup.gif

This culture here comes as a bit of a shock when you come from a UK or German culture where 99.9% of public servants would sooner jump in a hole and shoot/bury themselves than take an 'incentive'. When I had to do business with British civil servants some of them wouldn't even let you buy them a drink at a social function (which I had he greatest respect for)!

When I worked for a UK bank, I was told do not take any bribes that you couldn't drink.

I agree those SSK guys are helpful.

Photos and arrival card for 90 day report?

No photo but copy of arrival cars and copy of arrival stamp in pp.

At Dan Kwian all they want is the passport, they play with the computer, print out the new 90 day slip and hand the passport back. No copies of anything and no money changes hands.

HL

At Dan Kwian all they want is the passport, they play with the computer, print out the new 90 day slip and hand the passport back. No copies of anything and no money changes hands.

HL

Same thing at Kap Choeng Immigration. PP then print out and no tea money.

HL

You obviously look rich or gullible, sometimes I pay nothing and sometimes I have paid 20b at SSK

Edited by DILLIGAD