Pattaya is Perfect

thailiketoo

Pattaya is boss, always loved coming down from Isaan but last week was absolute murder for traffic. Stay central, take the baht bus, eat at great restaurants and get pissed, happy days.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So just normal traffic then. On beach/2nd road around Klang blame Central Mall. They put in a giant (for Pattaya) mall and didn't improve the road infrastructure. What could possibly go wrong. I see Klang can get pretty bad now at times. The thing about Pattaya that was so nice was how you could get around quickly on baht busses. Now I end up walking a lot of the time because it's often faster.

It's almost all the time around Klang and 2nd rd now. On Friday afternoon coming into Pattaya and Sunday afternoon leaving it's nuts.

Edited by lapd

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said Pattaya is awful is a complete idiot and liar!

I have been all over the world many times over and I can say that Pattaya has everything to offer for everyone no matter who they are or what they want.

Once you go there once, u will be back sooner than you think .

For a single man who loves to drink and party, Pattaya is wonderful. Heaven on earth.

For people who prefer to live in a clean city with normal people (not sexpats, drunks, addicts, hookers...), Pattaya isn't very appealing.

Just a difference of opinion based on where you are in life and what you want out of it.

Pattaya has some of the most beautiful women in the world...

I think I just broke a rib laughing.

"Short and tan and young and lovely the girl from Issan goes walking and when she passes each one she passes goes ahhh."

Excellent song, but it was not written about a Issan girl. tongue.png

• Like 1