Official Translation

DerekMarshall

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend an official translation company that has government approval for translation of Documents from Thai to English

That the UK passport office accept?

I am pretty sure the translations will have to have some sort of seal from Thai government or Embassy or another government agency (which, what is it callled?)

I also require some documents to be translated from Spanish to Thai, again requiring official translation for Thai Immigration to accept..must have some sort of seal or government stamp approving the translation (again no idea what government office, agency or what it is called is required to approve and stamp the translated document..what is it called?) Recomendations for Spanish to Thai also appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

To English, anyone with a stamp, I used the cheapest I could find in Chiang Mai.

To Thai, anyone with a stamp but then certified by the ministry of foreign affairs who will tell you it was very badly done, cross everything out and make you go back to the translator to get it corrected. I used Chiang Mai university's translation service.

Any translation company can do, then you can take the translation to MFA (Ministry of Foreign affairs) to get the translation validated and stamped.
Some translation companies can take the translation to the MFA certification for a fee.

Phor.Ngor_.Dor_.91_002.jpg

Translation is done through a translation agency, many language schools also provide this service. next it must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

There is a MFA legalization office in BKK and one in Chiang Mai.

• Like 1