Sisaket. Any new farang places in town?

dreaming

I'll be heading to sisaket next week.

Last time I was there I had a few pleasant evenings at the cuckoos nest. Just wondering if this bar/restaurant is still around?

Also are there any new farang places in town or down khukhan way? Thanks

Edited by dreaming

Like bar is currently closed due to roadwork that made access near impossible.

You also have Livin" in the Past, and Pop-in, in town (see FB pages for location) plus out in Kantralak there is Pizza 4u, nice friendly bar (with wood-burning Pizza oven too).

Not Farang but the seating area in the market (near train station) is popular for having a beer whilst "people watching". Good burger stall there too!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I thought "also" was referring to your previous sentence regarding like bar. Sorry for the confusion!

But thanks for the rest of your info. I have had a drink previously at Livin in the past - the owner is a nice old guy

Edited by dreaming
  • Like 1

I thought "also" was referring to your previous sentence regarding like bar. Sorry for the confusion!

But thanks for the rest of your info. I have had a drink previously at Livin in the past - the owner is a nice old guy

Yes, very true. It's the longest established Farang establishment in Sisaket. He's very knowledgeable and helpful about the area.

Thanks for your replies dilligad. You must live in the area.

I also want to buy a second hand motorbike while I'm there to leave at my girlfriends house. Any ideas on where I can find something secondhand for around 20,000 baht. Is there any second hand motorbike dealers around.

Thanks

There. Are loads of shops but the one I used is not far from the Like Bar. From there turn left as if going into town, turn first left (there is a temple on the corner) then maybe 400m on your left. They have a large stock of mainly ex-students bikes.

Good luck