Want to buy an xbox and looking for some help can pay for your time

thaivisa999

Hi,

I am totally new to gaming and I think it seems the best way to start is to buy a second hand xbox 360 with some games included and the kinetic and just see if I can get into it.

I called some guy who was selling one for 8500 last night, but his advert expired today and I have now lost the number- he was also in chiang mai and I am in bkk so not ideal.

I then went to mbk today and after asking about 5 people where to buy xboxes I found a tiny shop selling the xbox 360 for 9900 without any games and just one joystick so not such a great deal.

My questions are

1 can u sell me your xbox with games etc for 8000

2 have u got another system u can sell to me which is really cool for some reason- u have to persuade me on it since I know nothing

3 if u got the time and u know where to buy this stuff cheaply I can pay u 1000 baht to meet at that place and buy the stuff and then also I would ask u to set it up for me...as I may have problems getting it to work

I could sell you mine (no kinnect) not chipped so access to xbox live for downloading games plus 2 wireless controllers- but my son would disown me.

Check out dealfish.co.th with the help of a Thai reader / speaker

Edited by bkkjames