Nigerian Arrested For Murder In Pattaya

Rimmer

Nigerian Arrested For Murder In Pattaya

047.jpg
PATTAYA – July 24, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News];- at 11.30 am Pol.Maj.Gen.Suraphol Wiratyosin-deputy commander-, Pol.Col.Theeraphol Jindaluang-deputy commander- and Pol.Maj.Gen.Chettha Komolwattana-commander- made a statement that Pol.Col.Chatri Suksiri-superintendent- and his team had arrested Mr.Nmamaka Onwuhafua aged 32 from Nigeria who was being hunted for murder. The police officers arrested him in a room in Four Man House, South Pattaya.

Pol.Maj.Gen.Suraphol said that on 14th May Mr.Nmamaka stabbed and beat Mr.Jude Chukwu aged 32 from Nigeria who was his friend to death in a house in Pattaya.

Upon questioning Mr.Nmamaka he confessed that on the incident day he asked Mr.Jude for the 20,000thb that he had borrowed from him but Mr.Jude didn’t have it. Soon after they started arguing and Mr.Jude tried to hit him with a bottle therefore Mr.Nmamaka decided to stab him

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/nigerian-arrested-murder-pattaya/

[pan]2014-07-26[/pan]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a Nigerian man in a VISA shop recently. He started shouting at the Thai clerk and to make a long story short, the Thai guy gave him his 20,000baht back for the VISA service which failed. So, some Nigerians do have 20,000.baht to their name. For those unaware, Four Man House is nothing fancy, mostly Thai, I think 4000.baht a month. I've met several ladies who lived there and worked in bars. 

Thailand, and for that matter, most other countries need to be more careful who they allow into their country. Makes you wonder where they get the money to come here. 

they get it from all the scams they do online,pretending to be sexy ladies and asking for money,and all the other scams as well.wai2.gif

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.

So he could join the heavily populated ranks of Brits, Americans and Australians who rescue children from burning houses?

p0103100450p1.jpg "Then he rushed into my burning house and saved me ... no wait."

Your point is lost on me gringo

Apart from Thai, the nationality with the most inmates in jail is Nigeria.

BS, the USA has the largest prison population of any nation on earth... Where you getting your stats, the barstool? 

Why is everyone so quick to condemn every Nigerian ?

Nigeria has good and bad people, just like everywhere in the world.  I have known some great Nigerians who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that so many people are only interested in negative stories.

the problem is Nigerians seem to be disproportionately criminal in their dealings with other nations, such as housing benefit fraud in London

Thailand, and for that matter, most other countries need to be more careful who they allow into their country. Makes you wonder where they get the money to come here. 

Seriously? Nigeria has oil, which means money. You better belive a vast number of Nigerians have money. I have been to Nigeria but will never be going back. I could not even find anything to eat in that place for less than $10. And that was a kebab at $11.

Apart from Thai, the nationality with the most inmates in jail is Nigeria.

BS, the USA has the largest prison population of any nation on earth... Where you getting your stats, the barstool? 
Correct. 1% of us Americans are in jail mainly because of our drug war and secondly because they now serve in place of the mental institutions that we used to have.
  • Like 2