10-year-old girl killed, six injured in Saiburi-Pattani bomb attack

webfact

Girl dies, six injured in Saiburi bomb attack

7-28-2014-10-32-47-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A 10-year-old girl was killed and six others who included two small girls, when Muslim terrorists detonated a roadside bomb while a patrol car with army rangers on board was passing a masjid in Saiburi district of Pattani Sunday night.

Itima Kaje was killed while two of her friends Nurafara Masse, and Naifa Masae, and two women were injured along with two rangers when the homemade bomb planted in front of a house and about 300 metres from the masjid exploded at about 9.30 p.m.

All were later admitted to Yuparaj hospital in Saiburi.

Meanwhile another bomb went off at a public telephone booth in Betong of Yala at 10.20 p.m. Sunday but nobody NWA’s hurt, except the phone booth was damaged.

It was the second bomb explosion in two days after the powerful explosion at Holiday Hill hotel which killed two persons and injured 42 others last Friday.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/girl-dies-six-injured-saiburi-bomb-attack/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-07-28

The only difference between Gaza rockets and Thai bombs is - Israeli protect their own and are branded aggressors while Thais do not and are politically correct.

Didn't I say they'll come for YOU?

Wait a bit longer and there will be no safe bar to guzzle your beer, my politically correct Farangs.

Jeez your blind,no empathy for the over a thousand dead in Gaza. Wait a bit longer and it will come back to bite your Bum, personally your beloved murderous leader should be shot.

The only difference between Gaza rockets and Thai bombs is - Israeli protect their own and are branded aggressors while Thais do not and are politically correct.

Didn't I say they'll come for YOU?

Wait a bit longer and there will be no safe bar to guzzle your beer, my politically correct Farangs.

It appears you haven't read todays OP that states NCOP will not enter dialogue for any type of autonomy nor any form of self-governance for the deep South provinces. I would not describe these decisions PC & likely to increase the level of violence and deaths for all parties. As history shows, a very high probability that relying on military action alone will not achieve "peace".

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/746667-thai-analysis-bringing-peace-to-deep-south-mission-impossible/

Your comment gloating over the potential for the expansion of the conflict to include attacks on Westerners, that would include Thai victims, is beyond the pale.

Edited by simple1

How can ANYBODY be happy or proud to kill a 10-year old girl?

Terrorist are the sickest, most cowardly people in the world and should have never been born.

There is no way to cure the weak minded brain washed.