Legit karaoke chaing mai

ou812

Any legit karaoke in chaing Mai? Made a 100 us mistake once saw the pretty girls outside you know,the deal. Thought about just pulling some phone numbers from these hotties amd work a deal. Anyway my question is any legit karaoke places in chaing mai?

Tur karaoke in Chiang Mai land.

So far the only one i am going and never got cheated.

Good food and company.

Mostly i go with a friend , the last time we paid for 2 hours include 2 girls , vip room , food and drinks 1500.-THB total.

More than 20 girls to choose from.

The ones on Chang Klan road you better give a miss, you will lose a lot of money in a short time.

If you want more info about the Chang klan Rd. girls you can pm me.

Have fun !

Edited by terminatorchiangmai
  • Like 1

There are karaoke studios in the basement of Kad Suan Kaew mall, near the door to the soi in the back that goes to Ram hospital and also in Central Airport Plaza near the movie theater. Those studios would be totally legit, seems like people go there just to sing, although the studios are set up with couches for group singalongs. (from what I can tell in looking thru the windows -- not much privacy, I'm afraid.)

One of my Thai teachers told me she and her friends used to go to the studio in KSK as a form of stress relief -- they'd sing along with popular Thai tunes and dance around. Sounds like something teenagers would consider fun.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

re

(from what I can tell in looking thru the windows -- not much privacy, I'm afraid.)

there used to be a place on the top floor of ksk that had

private themed rooms that had loads of thai teen couples going in there to ........ sing a song ! yeah right :)

dave2 ... an ex teen !

ps .. i think the ops ( read cheap charlie here ) mainly after a few hotties phone numbers nancy .. not to sing a song !

post-42592-0-99985900-1406689746_thumb.j

post-42592-0-13920400-1406689777_thumb.j

• Like 1

Just to try your hand singing on stage ,you could try the Royal Oak restaurand.Owned by a Thai man who spent 30 years in the US and he is a great musician.The food and drink are cheap ,and just waitress ladys and customers.