Stopped by the police today

Diplomatico

yea, hey boss we made this farang pick up all the garbage on sukhumvit hahahaha

Funny.  I was thinking at the time that it would have been a more effective photo if they had asked me to pose underneath the sign while in handcuffs.  

• Like 1

You should of charged them 200 baht for the photo? Thats what they would of charged if you asked them for a photo of them.

Personally, I don't let any stranger take a photo of me. You don't know where that photo might turn up photoshopped and on some weird website somewhere.
  • Like 1

What with todays attitude towards Farangs by Thai authorities, perhaps they thought you were the litter. 

Really? I haven't experienced anything unpleasant from the authorities.

Here at Thai Visa one manufactures reality to suit one's imagination. Reality not required.

How quick you give up your freedom!!!!!  :)  Soon they will say, "lie down and point at your nose."  Then, run this way and roll in the grass.....Soon you will quack like a duck and rub your head like a gorilla......haha

If they use your likeness for commercial reasons in America, you will get millions!!!!   

Tell us OP ... did you have you best vest, shorts and flip flops on?

Ha, ha....by "vest" I guess you mean what we call a "tank top" or "wifebeater"?  So the answer is no.

Collared shirt - with pockets! - shorts, boat shoes because it's rainy season and they drain/dry quickly.  

Laundry was in a hotel provided laundry bag.  

Cheers, all.  I got a chuckle from the incident and from the wits posting on the thread.