Western wedding dresses at a reasonable price!

gordana

Hello everybody.

I've looking for a wester wedding dress and I found a lot, but the problem is that they are very expensive. When i say expensive i mean over 45000 baht for a second hand dress and over 70000 baht for a new dress. I come from a third word country and thats a lot for me. However I need your help. Please recommend some wedding store where I can find a wedding dress for not more than 20000 baht. I do not want to go to tailor. 

Thank you in advance. 

You dont say where you are.

In Bkk, Ramkhamheng Rd and Bang Kapi crossroads are full of such places, at nowhere the prices you mention.

Are you a man or woman?

Reason for asking, why isnt the man paying?

I have known Thai women to make their own dresses.

I'm a women. My husband is paying but I don't really want to give too much money for a dress that i'll wear for a few hours. I think i get get something much cheaper and still  be nice. I went at Thong Lo area the prices are to the roof. 

Edited by gordana

I can not rent. I have to buy it. The wedding will be in my county.

Were exactly in Bang Kapi for wedding stores? Is there a mall or the stores all the way down to the streets. Maybe if you know the name of some stores you can tell me. :))) 

I'm a women. My husband is paying but I don't really want to give too much money for a dress that i'll wear for a few hours. I think i get get something much cheaper and still  be nice. I went at Thong Lo area the prices are to the roof. 

Most Western Wedding dresses in Thailand are expensive such as those from Thonglor because most of them, if not entirely, are all imported from USA. 

Predominantly western wedding dresses are hired.

Thai people don’t normally marry in such attire which explains why there is hardly any tailors here that specialize in this area.

• Like 1

I can not rent. I have to buy it. The wedding will be in my county.

Were exactly in Bang Kapi for wedding stores? Is there a mall or the stores all the way down to the streets. Maybe if you know the name of some stores you can tell me. smile.png)) 

Drive along Ram heading for MinBuri, round about sois 89 on your left hand side you will see plenty of wedding dress shops.

When you hit the traffic lights at Lam Sali junction, turn left and head for The Mall Bang Kapi, you will find plenty of wedding dress shops beside the traffic lights before turning left.

The easy way: You can order this kind of Wedding dresses for TH 6.000 - TH 10.000 online in shops like ayatlove.com / 0819382646

Have you ordered before?

I don't thrust these websites a lot. I rather go shopping better than ordering online.