Any British Pubs near Suvarnabhumi Airport / Latkrabang

henry123

In Response...

Believe that there is a new Bill Bentley Pub now up at running in Suwana....probably your nearest .."British type pub/US bar"...used the word...TYPE

There used to be one in Don M which was handy for late night departures in the 80s and 90sbut now boarded up.

Also there was a wee Scottish Pub in On Nut Road but recon it went about 10 plus years ago....apart from that its down the Thai Visa Lounge in Soi 5...

In Response...

Believe that there is a new Bill Bentley Pub now up at running in Suwana....probably your nearest .."British type pub/US bar"...used the word...TYPE

There used to be one in Don M which was handy for late night departures in the 80s and 90sbut now boarded up.

Also there was a wee Scottish Pub in On Nut Road but recon it went about 10 plus years ago....apart from that its down the Thai Visa Lounge in Soi 5...

If I was a Mod I'd quickly be pointing out that the TV Lounge is in Soi 7

• Like 1

In the Mega Bang Na (IKEA) there is a bunch of bar type restaurant stuff.

Near the airport, lots of Expats drop in there and yep lots of Thais too.

English Beers, Ciders, ordinary English fare.

Salright for a look.

Cheers,

• Like 2

There are plenty in England....where they belong and should stay!!!!!

I was going to write exactly this.

Why go to Thailand and then want a bloody English pub ? why ?

Its ridiculous.

Clearly your knowledge of the British en vacance is limited. I recommend a trip to Magaluf, Benidorm or Sitges in Spain to bring yourself up to speed.

No Thanks, I have no interest in the rabble that comes from the UK or their uncivilised behaviour, bad manners and not to mention the football hooliganism that they portray and are so proud of !!!!!

Edited by Paulzed

There are plenty in England....where they belong and should stay!!!!!

I was going to write exactly this.

Why go to Thailand and then want a bloody English pub ? why ?

Its ridiculous.

Clearly your knowledge of the British en vacance is limited. I recommend a trip to Magaluf, Benidorm or Sitges in Spain to bring yourself up to speed.

No Thanks, I have no interest in the rabble that comes from the UK or their uncivilised behaviour, bad manners and not to mention the football hooliganism that they portray and are so proud of !!!!!

2179438.jpg

Edited by henry123

Why do people travel halfway around the world at great expense, only to want to frequent places they could where they started out from?

Theres nothing to suggest the Op or anyone else is. Maybe he just fancies a off trip to an British style pub, just like most people might fancy the odd taste from home now and again.

Haven't you anything better to do than come on here and make stupid immature comments?

There are no British pubs in Thailand. They do not make cask conditioned real ale anywhere in asia, which is what makes a british pub. The rest of it (decor and food offerings) is bullsh1t.

Plenty of crap Irish / German pubs though selling their fizzy beer and brown stuff, which are authentic as per their origin.

You just mentioned two of the top 10 beer producing countries as crap... ,,, Authentic as their origin !!! Seriously

Germans and Irish are not Authentic ???

Don't get it,,,

And if your looking for Cask Conditioned "real ale" ( is the rest of worlds ale fake) try visiting one of the many micro brewry's in Asia ,,, you might be surprised ,, but then again might be fizzy shit as you put it....

Only reason I would be in Sitges:

festival+internacional+de+cine+sitges.jp

Mono-cultural Anglo-Saxons are a quaint people. No wonder they're averse to, and scared stiff of, any notion of a supranational European political entity, such as the EU.

0.jpg

"Who is Erasmus? Who is Descartes? Who is Handel? Who is Rembrandt? Who is Picasso? Who is Bergman? Who is Goethe? Who is Strindberg? Who is Marconi? Who is Vivaldi? Who is Machiavelli? Who is Bach? Who is Freud?"

Edited by Fellini

There are no British pubs in Thailand. They do not make cask conditioned real ale anywhere in asia, which is what makes a british pub. The rest of it (decor and food offerings) is bullsh1t.

Plenty of crap Irish / German pubs though selling their fizzy beer and brown stuff, which are authentic as per their origin.

You just mentioned two of the top 10 beer producing countries as crap... ,,, Authentic as their origin !!! Seriously

Germans and Irish are not Authentic ???

Don't get it,,,

And if your looking for Cask Conditioned "real ale" ( is the rest of worlds ale fake) try visiting one of the many micro brewry's in Asia ,,, you might be surprised ,, but then again might be fizzy shit as you put it....

"You just mentioned two of the top 10 beer producing countries as crap... ,,, Authentic as their origin !!! Seriously

Germans and Irish are not Authentic ???"

What are you on about? I didn't say either beers were not authentic. I said the Irish and German beer bars ARE authentic in Thailand, as it doesn't take much to import their beers on account of the gas which gives it long life, and easily microbrewed. so the experience of drinking German beer in a German pub in Thailand IS authentic. Read again

"And if your looking for Cask Conditioned "real ale" ( is the rest of worlds ale fake) try visiting one of the many micro brewry's in Asia ,,, you might be surprised ,, but then again might be fizzy shit as you put it..."

We're not taking about 'Asia', we are taking about Thailand, aren't we? Name 1 microbrewery in Thailand making Real Ale which is served cask conditioned... Thanks

• Like 1

Only reason I would be in Sitges:

festival+internacional+de+cine+sitges.jp

Mono-cultural Anglo-Saxons are a quaint people. No wonder they're averse to, and scared stiff of, any notion of a supranational European political entity, such as the EU.

0.jpg

"Who is Erasmus? Who is Descartes? Who is Handel? Who is Rembrandt? Who is Picasso? Who is Bergman? Who is Goethe? Who is Strindberg? Who is Marconi? Who is Vivaldi? Who is Machiavelli? Who is Bach? Who is Freud?"

They could all be discussed over a few pints in an English pub - if we could find one.

The thread is about English pubs, or lack thereof.

Why, but the coffee house is a longstanding English tradition too! Haven't you heard of The Grecian?

I know where Lloyd's of London was started but doesn't help our pub search.