good thai music and radio station ?

federico

Hello,

i am fred from Paris, have a thai wife and travel to Thailand as often as possible. We plan to go and live there when i will retire. I love this country and my wife and always have the best time but i am a little fed up with that poor thai music i hear on the radio (poor commercial melodies and arrangements, sounding like lift or supermarket music). I wd like to ask  if anybody can tell me about good thai bands or singers, i mean real musicians, and if there is good radio station. I play the bass and i am found of rock n roll, pop, funk soul etc... and an important precision : i am 54...

Thank you in advance for your answers and my apology about my poor english ...

fred

Just go on you tube and put Thai Music in , there are many good musicians,  Some i would say better than in the west, and that includes Garry More, Slash and all the rest.

thank you for this advice. i wonder why i didn't think myself about it before? jet lag maybe ?

bye

fred

a lot of thai people may have gone off him , but i think sek loso is still going strong, (my fav.) lots of great older songs. also more recently kangkeng  is popular.

hello and thank you for your advice

thank's to your answers i will have some good music to listen and buy next time i go  there

fred