Emirates chauffeur pick up

Arrive back on Tuesday, have a chauffeur pick up with Emirates back to my place in Huay Khwang, have never bothered using it before on this part on my trips, my wife normally meets me.

Was wondering do you need to go to a specific desk, or place, same as you do at Heathrow, to get your car?

Don't know for Emirates, but use Etihad's chauffeur service.

They wait at the luggage band with your name on a sign, if you provided a Thai mobile number they will try to call you also.

Since biz class bags usually come our first you will be on way soon.

Guess Emirates does the same.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Is there a limit to the number of taxi pick up by Emirates per journey for Business class. i.e. can you book 4 taxis departure and arrival for a return trip? Can't see any reason why not on their website.

You can book 1 car at each end of each flight, so yes, a return flights gets you 4 cars.

Is there a limit to the number of taxi pick up by Emirates per journey for Business class. i.e. can you book 4 taxis departure and arrival for a return trip? Can't see any reason why not on their website.

You can book 1 car at each end of each flight, so yes, a return flights gets you 4 cars.

You mean at the beginning and end of each flight equals 4 cars for a return trip.

You mean at the beginning and end of each flight equals 4 cars for a return trip.

Yes.

• 4 weeks later...

Flew in with Emirates last week. If you don't see the man with the Emirates board on entering the arrivals hall go to Exit 5 the coordinator is there and that's where the limos go from. You can book one car per person per journey to and from the airport. So flying with the wife we could, if we wanted, book a limo each - handy if she's not talking to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know for Emirates, but use Etihad's chauffeur service.

They wait at the luggage band with your name on a sign, if you provided a Thai mobile number they will try to call you also.

Since biz class bags usually come our first you will be on way soon.

Guess Emirates does the same.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just wondering where you have the Etihad chauffeur service to as we flying in with Etihad in November and as we are entitled to there chauffeur service and not sure if we able to use it to Pattaya or how much extra we have to pay to go there.

Up to60kmsfrom Suvarnabhumi airport, don'know price beyond, website says 3500B/km, must be error, guess 35B

You could google an airport limo service, cost 1200 to 1500 Toyota Corola, maybe 2000 for a Camry. Remember I got a Honda a City once, was very good.

A lousy taxi at the airport will cost you 1500.

Edited by tartempion
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...