Pheu Thai lawyer affirms Yingluck's return to Thailand after her European trip

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A lot of people had her never to return.  I guess she is better than some thought.

Getting ahead of yourself here aren't you? You should only make a smug comment like this when she has actually returned.

She went on vacation with her son but had to take an entourage ?

Is that code for hangers on,  sycophants,  or heavies,  I mean advisers, assigned by her brother to make sure she doesn't screw up more than usual or return against his wishes ?

Yes, I agree Thai ways have a large dose of unintended humor in them, and remember she has three female bodyguards (um, all current and former PMs have that many body guards -- or more), and the news said she had less than twenty bags with her and her entire party.  So with her bodyguards, son and (let's say) two advisers, we have seven people on a long trip with less than twenty bags. A no-brainer, and not so wildly unexpected at all.

The math adds up.  The vitriole doesn't.

• Like 2

I wonder how many of the suitcases will return with her IF she does return!

Not one of them .I would think that a lady going to a brothers birthday celebration with all that baggage had hidden in them all sorts of incriminating evidence ,and maybe other valuable things,that are now safe.When she comes back it will be an interesting time for all of us------------ Speculation, intrigue,mystery, and that great smile---------- then she will be gone again !!!!!!!!

I wish I could say it is amazing how many people are bitter about her return. Unfortunately I am not.  The usual crowd with the usual mantras.  Still a television appearance by General Prayuth will reduce the blood pressure.

Have a good weekend guys and dont forget to buy your mother-in-laws a nice present - it is expected of you.

wai.gif

Is that code for hangers on,  sycophants,  or heavies,  I mean advisers, assigned by her brother to make sure she doesn't screw up more than usual or return against his wishes ?

Yes, I agree Thai ways have a large dose of unintended humor in them, and remember she has three female bodyguards (um, all current and former PMs have that many body guards -- or more), and the news said she had less than twenty bags with her and her entire party.  So with her bodyguards, son and (let's say) two advisers, we have seven people on a long trip with less than twenty bags. A no-brainer, and not so wildly unexpected at all.

Not saying you are wrong but are you sure she doesn't have 13 bags and 7 other people have 7 bags?

Do the math it adds up.

The more I think about it the more I think she will return (to get more bagscheesy.gif) Actually unlike her brother she has not been convicted of any thing yet and has no jail time hanging over her head. If she is tried convicted and sentenced to Jail I don't think it would be hard to get her out of the country.wai.gif  

• Like 1

She won't flee now, it's too early, she'll wait till the bars are beckoning, if it ever reaches that stage, and then run.

Good point.Let's all concentrate on this case and monitor events closely.After all it's obviously one of the most important problem facing the country at present.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Egg on the face of all those hateful "rankers" who were telling us that she would not return.  cheesy.gif clap2.gif

The egg could be on your face...

There is only one Thai Airways flight from Paris that will land before midnight today and at this time it has been in the air for some 4 hours now and and no reports she has been seen boarding.

Anyway it should have landed by 7am, lets see, I am sure as I have it on good authority prbkk, Bender, and a few others will be there to welcome her back, so should see up dates soon.

P.S. were you not invited?cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Edited by Basil B

no not all current and former PM have that many body guards. I recall Chuan always walked alone to his office without body guards. It started with Thaksin....

no not all current and former PM have that many body guards. I recall Chuan always walked alone to his office without body guards. It started with Thaksin....

and if anyone needed / needs a bodyguard(s) ... !