60 million baht luxury wooden home inside natl forest reserve seized in Loei

webfact

The luxury wooden house is believed to be owned by an influential tycoon with close acquaintance with a leading politician in Surat Thani province in the South.

Why this "beating around the bush" while other sources simple name Suthep?

As the house is in Loei I find it hard to believe it is owned by Suthep, as it is a red shirt area. Suthep could not simply walk around there.

Suthep should get his punishment for other crimes - though he did a good job fighting the recent anti yl government-. But for this assumption I would like to see prove.

The report says the owner is an acquaintance of Suthep not that he owns it.

The Thai report states that that is owned by Suthep's  younger brother . Whom has large rubber tree plantations in that area.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

doesnt matter who owns it, pull it down and take legal action against them. Just because people are rich does not give them the right to do as they please and yes we all know who the idiot in Surat Thani is along with his wife and their families, all crooked as a dogs hind leg.

sorry I don't know and I suspect you don't either.whistling.gif

The fact that people are arrogant enough to believe that they can get away with this sort of stuff is bad enough, but those enforcing it simply don't seem to be able to bring action swiftly against "their own kind".

Give it a break they have only been in power less than 3 months. I suppose next week you will wonder why they haven't landed a Thai on the moon.wai.gif

I suppose coming clean on who exactly it is could well have a negative effect on ones self but then everyone living in Surat Thani knows exactly what this particular family have done and are still doing. When what they do concerns your family you tend to be pretty well up on it but it is still not wise to mention names. Doesnt take a genius to work out who it is, after all one of the family has been in the news a lot in the last 7 months or so and they have their fingers in a lot of pies down this waythumbsup.gif