Pergola builders in Phuket

Koen DW

I would like to build an extension to our house to provide more shade. Looked at other options such as awning and metal frame, but I would prefer a more pergola style solution.

Anyone has good experience/tips about companies in Phuket area ?

Thanks !

My Russian pal's wife absolutely is the best perogi maker on the island.

Thank you very much for your completely off topic and useless answer ! But I am happy for you that you have time and nothing better to do then posting unhelpful comments, hope it gives meaning to your life !

• Like 1

I also know a good builder, but, need to know what it will be made from.

Concrete and tiles? Bamboo with thatch? Wood?

Hi Karen,

Thank you and would appreciate the info ! It is a pergola style extension (meaning flat roof) to give more cover, it will be attached to the house, stick out and have support posts.

I am open to different construction materials depending on the advice given, as long as it suits the house. To give you an idea see photo of similar house

and the extension needs to cover the whole front and stick out about 2.5 meters...

I know of a number of construction companies, but can't say I ever came across a company that strictly builds pergolas, if that helps OP!

Doesn't have to be company that strictly builds pergolas, a construction company that delivers quality work, understands what the client needs and gives suggestions.

Your info on different companies is welcome !

Hi Karen,

Thank you and would appreciate the info ! It is a pergola style extension (meaning flat roof) to give more cover, it will be attached to the house, stick out and have support posts.

I am open to different construction materials depending on the advice given, as long as it suits the house. To give you an idea see photo of similar house

and the extension needs to cover the whole front and stick out about 2.5 meters...

Just called my builder. Sorry, he's unavailable due to work commitments. Good builders usually are.

Steelpulse should be able to help.

Hi Karen,

Just called my builder. Sorry, he's unavailable due to work commitments. Good builders usually are.

Unfortunately the builders I know don't do small jobs like this.

Hi Karen,

It is not that urgent and I am willing to wait...

Friends of mine had one built recently. Made of steel and colour bond style roofing. They have a similar house to your and it cost 150,000b. They did I nice job. I'll try to find the number.

Hi Karen,

I know of two construction workers who are pretty talented and have just finished working with me building a small wooden bungalow with a wooden patio cover. They have experience in steel, concrete and wood construction. Are you looking to build a true pergola.....a structure that provides shade only during some times of the day or a waterproof covered roof that provides shade at all times of the day i.e. patio cover ? P.m. me for their names and telephone number if you would like them.

My Russian pal's wife absolutely is the best perogi maker on the island.

Thank you very much for your completely off topic and useless answer ! But I am happy for you that you have time and nothing better to do then posting unhelpful comments, hope it gives meaning to your life !

I see on the site here that Sears has them for sale, maybe you can buy a sense of humor at the same time thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif