Where to buy double head socket ?

PETDCAT

hardware store, just east of 7-11 close to Ikon. First floor. I'll give it 50/50, but their lighting selection is pretty good. I bought a 1.8 kw LED bulb for my out door light, and redid my light sockets to get rid of that old style socket that is hard to get bulbs for. About 10 thb each.

hardware store, just east of 7-11 close to Ikon. First floor. I'll give it 50/50, but their lighting selection is pretty good. I bought a 1.8 kw LED bulb for my out door light, and redid my light sockets to get rid of that old style socket that is hard to get bulbs for. About 10 thb each.

Not wanting to be pedantic but when you say first floor do you mean the ground floor or the one directly above the ground floor? Thanks

Not wanting to be pedantic but when you say first floor do you mean the ground floor or the one directly above the ground floor? Thanks

ground floor...usually a washing machine and a satellite dish out front. Otherwise Baan and Beyond has a good selection of electrical, also.