Immigration Open Monday & Tuesday?

Closed, Monday and Tuesday are government holidays:

10/JULY (MON) : ARSARNHA BHUCHA DAY

11/JULY (TEU) : BUDDHIST LENT

FYI - I called immigration regarding this (mine runs out the 10th) and they said there will be no problem if you go on the 12th. Just in case, you might want to take the phone number of Bangkok's main office with you, they assured me it would be ok. (Bangkok Head office 0-2287-3101-10)

Good luck

Closed, Monday and Tuesday are government holidays:

10/JULY (MON) : ARSARNHA BHUCHA DAY

11/JULY (TEU) : BUDDHIST LENT

i have a friend who has his non-imm visa stamp expiring on the 11th. mine expires on the 14th, we both need to pick up a one year extension, so we were going to go both on the 10th or 11th. anyone know what's up with immigration stamping dates for pick up when they're not even open? :o

To apply for an annual extension you can go during the last month before expiration. I usually keep it a bit closer. Expiry July 13th, so I went July 7th (as 10-11 closed) and got the usual under consideration - stamp, saying to come back on August 7th.

The annual date will not change, I expect to have my entension in August or September and it will be til July 13th, next year.

As said, you can apply 30 days in advance so they might not accept "office closed" as an excuse. Generally, next day after a holiday-period should be accepted but you are than already on overstay.

Edited by Axel

anyone know what's up with immigration stamping dates for pick up when they're not even open? :o

Last time I had to return to immigration to pick up a visa extension I was shown a calendar and asked "what date would be convenient for you?" I kid you not. Admittedly more than 2 years ago during one of their periodic "lets be nice to the customer" phases