Has Immigration office at Chaeng Wattana opened back up for. 90 day check ins ?

Has Immigration office at Chaeng Wattana opened back up for. 90 day check ins ? I see this below on web but nothing about it opening again ? For last two check ins I arrived to find lock on door and then had to take cab to Lat Pra so this time I check . Was real hassle but they were very helpful and kind when I arrived and I should have checked to see if they were open on those trips before I left . Maybe this thread should be in another section but not sure as this refers to Bangkok office . Thanks for any help ...post-202056-14085198674064_thumb.jpg

Note: Due to the "Bangkok Shutdown" protests the Immigration Office at Chaeng Wattana is closed at the moment (January 13 2014) for Visas and other paper work you can go to the temporary Immigration Office at the Immigration Service Center at "Big C" in Lat Prao, between Lat Prao 83 and Lat Prao 85.

Edited by Lumbini

They reopened on June 2nd. You can do your 90 day reports there and everything else.

You can do 90 day reports at Lad Phrao and Major Hollywood Suksawat also but nothing more than them.

UbonJoe,

Major Hollywood is alot closer to my house than ChangWatthana.

Excuse my ignorance but for an ED Visa can I do my reporting there or will I need to goto Changwatthana for the Extension part of my 90 day visits?

Chiang Watanna is operating normally and for 90 day report last week arrived for 1300 re-opening and line was across the hallway to door (violated by many when opened several minutes late) and my queue was issued at 1310 with 47 ahead of me - got out about 1410 so only an hour wait.

The 90 day reports are said to only be available on Bangkok immigration website for the normal adjoining labor country nationals normally served by Imperial World and Major Hollywood locations as below so not sure how welcome other reports are anymore:

July 14 update

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/intro1.html

June update

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

1. Immigration Service Center for 3 National Legalized Labors ( Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia) at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Ladprao
    Only special Labor of three Nationalities Loas , Cambodia and Mynmar residing in Bangkok.

But there is still this on the main page. Plus there have been reports of people doing them at the other locations since CW reopened.

"From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao."

Ah - but that is only after you get to the website - and if you click for more details you go back to the pages I reference as updated information.

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao.
Click for more details

I did my 90 day report at C/W yesterday two days ago...very busy...took about 1.5 hours. Had done my last two 90 day reports at Major Hollywood Suksawat in western Bangkok....in and out in about 15 minutes in Suksawat. While at C/W I took below picture of poster they have at the entrance to the 90 day reporting room talking about doing 90 day reports at the Suksawat and Ladprao locations.

post-55970-0-30706500-1408634364_thumb.j