Sweetest Love Story You Know of in Thailand

squarethecircle

I came across this one a few weeks ago while browsing an old thread called "Greatest TV Threads":

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/44144-dying-girlfriend/

How could anyone with a heart read that and not need Kleenexes by the end of it?

Curious if anyone else has any sweet Thai love stories. Maybe you and yours, or someone you know, or someone from another golden TV thread.

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A buddy of mine was an angry, paranoid, depressed, former NYC cop. He came here and met an older, hardened hooker and eventually married her. She turned out to have heart of gold and eventually turned him into a really happy guy. It is 20 years later and both of them are happy and living in Hawaii, but visit Thailand regularly. She changed his life for the better and was able to bring her 100% Thai children to America and they became US citizens. The whole thing turned out well. wub.png

Good story.How old were they when they met?

A buddy of mine was an angry, paranoid, depressed, former NYC cop. He came here and met an older, hardened hooker and eventually married her. She turned out to have heart of gold and eventually turned him into a really happy guy. It is 20 years later and both of them are happy and living in Hawaii, but visit Thailand regularly. She changed his life for the better and was able to bring her 100% Thai children to America and they became US citizens. The whole thing turned out well. wub.png

To be honest, I am just guessing, but he was probably around 50 and she looked about 35, but I could be off a few years on either side. She was so rough looking, it took me a little while to fully trust her, but she turned out to one of the nicest and most sincere people that I have ever met.

Her family used to sell Thai stick in bulk when she was a young kid and her stories were really interesting. She said the pot was not really very good, but they dipped it in liquid opium - which made it great! w00t.gif

• Like 2

Now now UG, those nice stories like that will upset thosecwho suggest all BGs are bad news. Nice story

To be honest, I am just guessing, but he was probably around 50 and she looked about 35, but I could be off a few years on either side. She was so rough looking, it took me a little while to fully trust her, but she turned out to one of the nicest and most sincere people that I have ever met.

Her family used to sell Thai stick in bulk when she was a young kid and her stories were really interesting. She said the pot was not really very good, but they dipped it in liquid opium - which made it great! w00t.gif

What is a ROugH looking girl??????????????????

85 year old german meets 20 bargirl. They marry and a week later he died. Good for the girl she worked fast and made out quite well financially. Both man and girl were happie as an be. go d bless both.

Now now UG, those nice stories like that will upset thosecwho suggest all BGs are bad news. Nice story

Bargirls as wives are bad news. Just coz a few work out doesnt meant the doubters are wrong.

Bargirls as wives are bad news. Just coz a few work out doesnt meant the doubters are wrong.

How many have you married then?

Not from personal experience, but generally I don't go along tarring a whole group with the same brush.

• Like 2

How many have you married then?

Not from personal experience, but generally I don't go along tarring a whole group with the same brush.

It's like the old tarring here at TVF, long time members are old and decrepit with wives half their age & so forth.

Silly stuff really.

• Like 2

I read that original thread, and it is a wonderful story full of compassion. It was a good read.

Not sure, but it would be good if maybe us members could sprained skme money for some of hedge great causes that are around in Thailand.

• Like 1

I read that original thread, and it is a wonderful story full of compassion. It was a good read.

Not sure, but it would be good if maybe us members could sprained skme money for some of hedge great causes that are around in Thailand.

Mrtoad, I agree with you on the original thread, heart-rending stuff, and I confess to a tear or two. Maybe finding a good cause here may be of some use, but which one? especially as so many rip off the money for "admin costs"

p.s. is your spell checker down?giggle.gif

• Like 2

i did a thread years ago about the good things in thailand the happy couples here for a change, but im buggerd if i can find it,,

david48 will when he comes,

it was agood read even if i say so myself,

there was a few of the idiots that we allways get, but what the hell it was good to read some good things for a change

Mrtoad, I agree with you on the original thread, heart-rending stuff, and I confess to a tear or two. Maybe finding a good cause here may be of some use, but which one? especially as so many rip off the money for "admin costs"

You are being heartless or perhaps you are unaware of Mrtoads hand injury.....some say he may never regain movement in his fingers again. He types with his feet.

Try to kind hearted & loving....that's the way we do business here at TVF ;)

In short, please don't laugh at the retards, especially the English ones ?

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Mate, the problem is these touch screen tablets. Ok when on the notebook, but the frigging smartphone or tablet has a mind of its own.

If we could look at a good cause, and do something, and get a few of us working something that is transparent and sensible I am in. I agree about admin costs, raising money, and buying the equipment is better than just giving cash IMO.

I'd be happy to listen to proper comments, and help out.

No problems to kick off with a 5k baht donation to get the ball rolling, just need to find something worthwhile.

• Like 1

one of posts is missing above.....which makes what I said a bit hard to understand.

I wanted to know who you are buying for and what you are buying before I throw money in.......not sure if that sounds alright or tight?

No it makes proper sense mate, if there is a way of doing something then I am good . Asking for suggestions. We have thousands of members, no reason why we can't do something worthwhile. The OPs post got me to thinking about Camillian

ND the thread in the OPs first post.

Choochoo, stop being a bell end

Yes, I read that, sorry this is frustrating, I submitted two posts but each time my eye pad lost connection or so ething and I thought they went but obviously did t.

I just seem lost between there and here.....what are we buying and who is it for (the thread in 2006?)

OP, I did witness the sweetest love story in Thailand this morning.

I was siting on my balcony, when I noticed a pickup truck reversing in my neighbours front yard.

On the truck was a beautiful bull.

The family rushed out and brought a superb looking cow in the yard.

The bull jumped out of the truck and approached the cow.

Ohhhh, what a beautiful moment was that......tears came out of my eyes.

They tied the cows tail, so it's not in the way and a second later the bull was on the cow.

The only disappointment, that lasted for 5 seconds.

But both the cow and the bull looked over the moon.

Do you think it's a nice love story?

one of posts is missing above.....which makes what I said a bit hard to understand.

I wanted to know who you are buying for and what you are buying before I throw money in.......not sure if that sounds alright or tight?

No it makes proper sense mate, if there is a way of doing something then I am good . Asking for suggestions. We have thousands of members, no reason why we can't do something worthwhile. The OPs post got me to thinking about Camillian

Start a new thread maybe....explain urself lad. I will buy you a beer or two if you start to make sense.

:P

OP, I did witness the sweetest love story in Thailand this morning.

I was siting on my balcony, when I noticed a pickup truck reversing in my neighbours front yard.

On the truck was a beautiful bull.

The family rushed out and brought a superb looking cow in the yard.

The bull jumped out of the truck and approached the cow.

Ohhhh, what a beautiful moment was that......tears came out of my eyes.

They tied the cows tail, so it's not in the way and a second later the bull was on the cow.

The only disappointment, that lasted for 5 seconds.

But both the cow and the bull looked over the moon.

Do you think it's a nice love story?

Ohhhh, my dear Buddha. Costas fell in love again.

• Like 1