IS militants 'behead Kurdish man'

webfact

Islamic State militants 'behead Kurdish man' in Iraq

(BBC) Islamic State (IS) has released a video appearing to show the beheading of a Kurdish man as a warning to forces fighting the group in northern Iraq.

The video, entitled a Message in Blood, shows several men in orange jumpsuits said to be captured Kurdish fighters.

The victim is then seen kneeling near a mosque in the IS-held city of Mosul before he is beheaded.

The jihadists warn that others will be killed if Kurdish leaders continue to back the US.

Kurdish "peshmerga" fighters from the autonomous Kurdistan Region of northern Iraq have been trying to counter an advance by IS, backed by US air strikes.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28975638

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-08-29

ISIS need dismantling and destroying quickly.

BUT! There is something interesting about these recent beheadings.......nobody is seen beheaded! For those that have browsed the net you will be well aware that there is absolutely no shortage of ultra graphic videos of people suffering the most gruesome executions at the hands of these barbarians. Yet with James Foley and now this one....nothing. I don't know what it is but it does not make sense. ISIS soldiers are not shy about filming their most horrific deeds. If they really wanted to show Obama a lesson in how bad they are then the videos would not stop where they do. Nowhere on the net is there a video of this execution, even with videos over 5 mins long they all finish at the same point. There is absolutely no doubt that ISIS are the lowest scum on earth and again there is no shortage of videos showing them executing, butchering and slaughtering innocent men, women and children.......lots of them. So why are they suddenly feeling sensitive to doing what they normally do and that is showing the full conclusion of their despicable inhuman acts. Is this ISIS or is it propaganda designed to whip up certain parts of certain populations into a frenzy of retribution. That would be no bad thing of course, but with ISI all the Governments and media have to do is tell us the truth, that is more than enough to incite the masses. Staged propaganda however simply distracts us and makes us point the fingers at Governments and call "liars' rather than hunting down and exterminating the real ISIS filth.

• Like 2

To call ISIS members Animals is derogatory to animals. They are nothing but evil incarnate and they and any like minded thinkers, need to purged from the planet.

Yep. Don't fall for this tactic. Just keep hammering them. There will always be deaths on both sides in any conflict and them choosing to use a horrific form of emotional blackmail is all the more reason to hit them harder.

• Like 2

BUT! There is something interesting about these recent beheadings.......nobody is seen beheaded! For those that have browsed the net you will be well aware that there is absolutely no shortage of ultra graphic videos of people suffering the most gruesome executions at the hands of these barbarians. Yet with James Foley and now this one....nothing. I don't know what it is but it does not make sense. ISIS soldiers are not shy about filming their most horrific deeds. If they really wanted to show Obama a lesson in how bad they are then the videos would not stop where they do. Nowhere on the net is there a video of this execution, even with videos over 5 mins long they all finish at the same point. There is absolutely no doubt that ISIS are the lowest scum on earth and again there is no shortage of videos showing them executing, butchering and slaughtering innocent men, women and children.......lots of them. So why are they suddenly feeling sensitive to doing what they normally do and that is showing the full conclusion of their despicable inhuman acts. Is this ISIS or is it propaganda designed to whip up certain parts of certain populations into a frenzy of retribution. That would be no bad thing of course, but with ISI all the Governments and media have to do is tell us the truth, that is more than enough to incite the masses. Staged propaganda however simply distracts us and makes us point the fingers at Governments and call "liars' rather than hunting down and exterminating the real ISIS filth.

Regarding the Foley video I first was utterly suspicious. It seemed such a staged message. Indeed, as you suggest, the actual beheading is the point. I then rationalized that what likely happened is his bald head proved such a difficulty that the murderers looked like fools, and so they edited this out. I conceded, then, it was likely real.

I now read your post, and go to the video for this Kurdish man, and confirm your point! There is something else going on. Increasingly this reminds of me a movie "Wag the Dog." Something else is happening here. I agree.

What is really scarey is that OBAMA is doing little to destroy ISIS.

There is no question that ISIS must be destroyed This is truly the face of evil.

So Obama what are you waiting for a consensus ? No more elections to face So do the right thin and destroy this Evil

Any one that perpetrates these kinds of horrors must be destroyed No room in humanity for ISIS

• Like 1

This style of execution...could be coming to S. Thailand...because of all of the publicity, fear and emotions it stirs up...

I sure as hell hope you are not prophetic but it would not surprise me if it does happen. In fact I would not be surprised if it happens in many major cities around the world if these F&^%king cockroaches are not exterminated.

• Like 1

There is no question that ISIS must be destroyed This is truly the face of evil.

So Obama what are you waiting for a consensus ? No more elections to face So do the right thin and destroy this Evil

Any one that perpetrates these kinds of horrors must be destroyed No room in humanity for ISIS

Nor is anybody else

Agreed but not just ISIS, all radical Muslims,

Some say Obama is a Muslim so if he is, I would not hold out too much hope.

Agreed.

So If it's not on the net, then it didn't happen?

Obama, who doesn't presently have a strategy, has made this up?

Your dislike of the US is overwhelming your power of reasoning. But it was nice try.

Unfortunately Obama has already declared his White House has "no strategy" outlined to deal with ISIS.

As his spokesman has also declared:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

White House: We're Not At 'War' With ISIS
COLIN CAMPBELL
The White House is insisting the U.S. is not at war with the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, despite an aggressive air campaign and previously labeling the jihadist group an "imminent threat to every interest we have."
"Before getting into the strategy, though, there seems [to be] a fundamental, existential question: Is the United States presently at war with ISIS — yes or no?" MSNBC host Chris Hayes asked President Barack Obama's top spokesman, White House press secretary Josh Earnest, on Thursday.
Earnest went with "no."
Oh, by the way, Obama has been busy with three Democratic Party fundraisers in New York and has the wedding of his personal chef to a host on MSNBC, to attend on Saturday.
No time for any of this foolishness like stopping ISIS,.
Edited by chuckd

So If it's not on the net, then it didn't happen?

Obama, who doesn't presently have a strategy, has made this up?

Your dislike of the US is overwhelming your power of reasoning. But it was nice try.

What a strange reply.

Where does this illustrate a dislike for the US?

I have simply written down observations, nothing more, nothing less. For those of us who have never had a life time of drinking water with flouride added, or being brainwashed by the worlds worst media, it is a straight forward and natural thing to do. I never mentioned anything in terms of Obama. I merely made a comparison between the last two videos and all the previous ones. I am glad that you feel secure enough to be able to accept for granted everything your politicians tell you. I prefer to make my own mind up on everything based on all available objective, balanced evidence. Would you like me to list all of the occasions where it is now public knowledge that your Government have lied to you? Take your pick, US or UK whatever your flavour is.

Barack Obama blames American terror fears on social media and nightly news

The US president, who was speaking at a fundraising event, said that the world was a much better place than it was in the past

obama_3022190b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/11065746/Barack-Obama-blames-American-terror-fears-on-social-media-and-nightly-news.html