Looking for a apartment in Bangkok for a month

happydude303

Most need 2 months deposit and min stay for 6 months, try this hotel last time do offer 1 month wthout deposit

Watana mansion hotel.

Cheers for the reply and yes I have heard that all rentals are like this I was hoping that some one on here may have a place that there not using and maybe looking for a quick bit of money in the sky rocket :) it was just a long shot or if some new some one that was all

There are many serviced apartments in BKK where you can stay for one month at various prices and locations. I will throw out 2 that Ive stayed:

KV mansion on suk soi 81, which is a small soi walking distance to Tesco, night markets and On Nut BTS, 7-11 across the soi. The rent is about 15K per month, furnished. It is a studio. For about 21K, there is a one br available. You need to pay for electric and water at a marked up rate.. I stayed here one month earlier this year

http://www.kvmansion.com/index.php

I also stayed at the Admirla on soi 22. This was about 42K per month and included utilites (depending on the deal you can make with the hotel). There was no security deposit. It was a studio with a small kitchenette with a microwave and dishes/silverware. I stayed here also. I like to walk and it was about 15 minute walk to Asoke BTS MRT and Terminal 21 shopping complex. There are also the naughty bars on the soi, which you may not be interested in or not able to partake as your misses will be with you.

http://www.admiralsuites.com/en/

There are many cheaper and more expensive places too depending upon how far from public transportation or the center of the city you want to stay. You may want to google serviced apts in BKK also

• Like 1