Newbie here!

Jimi66

Dear members,

this is me, Jimi, 45+ yo old male from south Europe, never been to Asia in my life and planning a trip (long one) as soon as I can get free of few everyday's life chains!

I've found this a very nice and informative forum with lots of good guys, so just wanted to say hello to everybody here ;)

Cheers,

Jimi

• Like 1

Hello Jimi and welcome to the forum…..you will find a wealth of information here, and you will soon

learn who to take good advice from.

If you plan a long stay the first thing to get a grip off are the visa requirements.

There is a sub forum on visas and immigration and has a wealth of information.

Anyway good luck with your aspirations.

Have a Nice Day.

• Like 1

Welcome!

One of these days, I'm going to create another ThaiVisa user ID just for reading (not for posting- that would be cowardly).

With that ID, I'm going to put about 3 dozen names on my ignore list, and get all the good info and still cut my reading time by 75-90% (and my blood pressure by a few points).

The message behind that rambling: There's some good and some not so good here. Best of luck wading through.

• Like 2

Welcome!

One of these days, I'm going to create another ThaiVisa user ID just for reading (not for posting- that would be cowardly).

With that ID, I'm going to put about 3 dozen names on my ignore list, and get all the good info and still cut my reading time by 75-90% (and my blood pressure by a few points).

The message behind that rambling: There's some good and some not so good here. Best of luck wading through.

Don't be impulsive.

Welcome!

Don't be impulsive.

Sorry, can't help myself.

When you have time, come back to us with your plans. Many members here have lived in this area for years and have traveled all over.

I did the same 12 years ago. Came here for 90 days and left 2 years later! LOL Now living here full time and love traveling around Asia.

• Like 2