maerim plaza new eateries

evenstevens

went on a gallop to m/rim plaza,with the intention to graze at the steak of the day

i tied up opposite s.o.d. and getting out my saddle,noticed a new nose bagbiggrin.png

a no name restaruant which just specializes in ISSAN CHAFF had just opened its doors

i had larb moo(mai pet) and chicken wings with sticky rice,and rinse it down with several botts of beerlao dark,both dishes were superb in particular the chicken wings ,done the issan way

their menu is a very simple one and at very affordable prices

if your shelia likes it hotbiggrin.png this nose bag menu will fulfill her dreams,

and the m/rim plaza natives are spruiking that a vietnamense restaruant is not far away,from opening too

so all in all ,the maerimites and visitors have in a very short period of time ,have 5 nose bags all in a short walking distance and parking easily available

if u have a flashing smile and are as handsome as me, u can order dishes and drinks.that will be transferred between these nosebags,as they are feeding off each other,what a great idea

who needs a shopping mall,us maerimites have a plaza of fine eateries,and for all tastes, and the service is 5 star ,and what a happy hard working bunch they arebiggrin.png

a very nice late morning to allsmile.png

Edited by evenstevens
  • Like 1

Steak of the day and No name same people. They told me No name was going to be a breakfast place but I haven't got over to chk it out yet

the following is not aussie slang

no name is , i dont know,owned by ray and nui.(steak of the day) a b/fast restaruant, correct j/c

the issan new restaraunt, has no name so , i called it no names

j/c.. i dont know,.. is on the west side of S.O.D.....no name is on the north side of S.O.D.

hope i got my compass right, fluffed this post has taken the life out of me, time now for a beer lao dark or two

a good nite to allbiggrin.png

S.O.D is run owned by Ray and Nui, directly opposite and next to the open air martial arts gym is S.O.Ds breakfast restaurant.

The new Issan food place is directly opposite the corner cafe that is next to S.O.D; the missus and I went there last night. Good spicy Issan food (Some a little too spicy for me but I`ll get use to it over time) and big Leo for just 65 baht. Average dish is around 40-50 baht. Nice set up and they have their own bathroom, so you dont have to walk to the foodcourt ones.

The Mae Rim Plaza is starting to pick up....which is good for all the locals too

• Like 1