Gmail Accounts ( Free )

marshbags

Hi everyone

I unsubscribe to cancel a solicited email from " imac chat " and got what appears to be a genuine reply recommending a Gmail acc.

The poster says it will block 90% of unsolicited mail and if i,m interested i can have an free invite to enroll.

Many thanks for any advice, observations wihich which will be much appreciated.

marshbags :o:D:D

P.S. It as a long day yesterday from a log in situation as i was thinking the worst, so pleased it wasn,t serious.

Well done you people who keep us up and running and update the facilities.........thank you

I got plenty of invites left, if you need one.

DD

Thanks for the the advice Monty and I take on board your sound logic and it makes sense.

It would be much appreciated to have an invite sent from you, calibanjr and i,d like to take up your kind offer.

Do you need any other details from me or can it be done via this forum., or pm ect.

Look forward to your invite details and thanks again to you both.

Thanks for the offer calibanjr, as Monty has already obliged could you kindly leave your offer open perhaps to another grateful member.

This is the sort of co-operation that makes being a member a pleasure and what we are best at

all of us.

cheers

P.S. just got your message D.D on returning to my latest posts.

Thanks again for making your email address available to me which shall remain confidential of course.

Thumbs up and smiling.

Edited by marshbags