Italian Restaurant at Asoke?

Thighlander

Little Italy on the corner of Soi 23. The location is handy and it's always open when you're staggering home. Decent enough scoff and friendly, efficient staff but I got the impression the prices were creeping up the last time I was there (about 10 weeks ago).

post-145960-0-33755500-1410367626_thumb.

Edited by rajyindee

Little Italy on the corner of Soi 23. The location is handy and it's always open when you're staggering home. Decent enough scoff and friendly, efficient staff but I got the impression the prices were creeping up the last time I was there (about 10 weeks ago).

attachicon.gifDSCF2786.jpg

Yep, that's it.......seemed to be about 400 for pasta entree. I was tempted last time, but then remembered how far 100 thb goes at the Terminal 21 food court.

I looked at TripAdvisor.....sheesh....don't know what to believe. Some of the reviews are like night and day, and that goes for most of the restaurants listed on TA. A good restaurant is consistent. Nothing wrong with expensive and good, but expensive and "bland, bad service, etc....", no wonder those street places do such a good business.

living in the area i went to different places like pala, rossano and big mama already. rossano was the best but quite upscale and expensive but large portion. pala is good too but very busy and sometimes need to wait a lot. big mama was really below average with carbonara swimming in the cream.

the other day i tried this new pizza place in asoke its called sfizio they opened like 2 weeks ago. its near rossano. they have italian manager and chef. pizza was really good and pasta too. prices are lower than other choices in the area, i recommend it.

• Like 2